⭐️⭐️ For all the Nagy haters ⭐️⭐️

Mr. Jones

Liked Posts:
I'm not letting Nagy off the hook. He's been far from perfect. I'm not completely sold on him as a head coach either. What I am sold on is that Trubisky is not the guy. We have plenty to go off of at this point and Mitch still looks like a rookie out there. I would much rather see Nagy with a QB of his choosing (draft of FA) then see Mitch with a new head coach.
This means Pace , the GM executive of the year in 2018 will have to humble himself to admit he fcked up at thee most important position with the #2 pick in Trubisky..Is he that kind of Guy or is he as arrogant and stubborn as Nagy is with the running game? I would love to be a fly on the wall and hear how those 2 duke this out..

Mjiton

Liked Posts:
To pull coverage away from your number one who is streaking down the sideline in single coverage. ?

I mean you can argue here's open, but he's the least open and the 3rd WR. Are you arguing that it was a good decision?
That is the deep shot. Down 23-3. It's called going big. And Nagy always has the big shot as the first read.
A QB doesn't have a fucking snap shot or gif to look at all the WRs at the same time to see who is the "least open"
If his first read is open he throws it.

And it was NAGY who put the 3rd WR in that position instead of ARob. In fact Nagy teaches the QB to throw to his guys. Not to make judgmental hindsight calls of whether or not he should throw to a guy based on there depth chart position. Nagy put Wims on the field.

The blame is on Nagy for putting Wims out there. The blame is on Wims for putting no effort into that route and not big bodying that pass. Mitch made a good throw on his first read. Mitch has enough trouble reading defenses without making internal psychological evaluations on whether or not to throw to a guy. It's up to Wims to do his part.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
Are we still suggesting that Anthony Miller is a solid #2?? Bears need more weapons.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Keep telling yourself Nagy is the issue and you’ll believe it soon enough
Nagy very well could be a problem too to be honest, but it's very hard to determine that when you have a QB who can't execute the simplest of plays.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Nagy very well could be a problem too to be honest, but it's very hard to determine that when you have a QB who can't execute the simplest of plays.
My point is we simply don’t know that. BearsBud seems convinced that Nagy is the issue though.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Nagy is a huge problem. The only thing that makes him better than Trestman is he didn’t lose the team completely. His play calling and preparation though was every bit as bad as Trestman in year 2.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Nagy is a problem.

Mitch is a bigger problem.

bufordht

Liked Posts:
That is the deep shot. Down 23-3. It's called going big. And Nagy always has the big shot as the first read.
A QB doesn't have a fucking snap shot or gif to look at all the WRs at the same time to see who is the "least open"
If his first read is open he throws it.

And it was NAGY who put the 3rd WR in that position instead of ARob. In fact Nagy teaches the QB to throw to his guys. Not to make judgmental hindsight calls of whether or not he should throw to a guy based on there depth chart position. Nagy put Wims on the field.

The blame is on Nagy for putting Wims out there. The blame is on Wims for putting no effort into that route and not big bodying that pass. Mitch made a good throw on his first read. Mitch has enough trouble reading defenses without making internal psychological evaluations on whether or not to throw to a guy. It's up to Wims to do his part.
Ok you're right. Good decision. I mean he's the only wr with more than one defender on him but you're right, you can't expect him to just know that.

Sparks500

Liked Posts:
So, they have a system coach who can’t think outside his system, and a QB that can’t hit a bull in the ass with a banjo.......
Damn it’s good to be a bear fan.....