🏈🏈🏈OFFIFAIL🏈🏈🏈 2024 SEASON ALL AROUND THE NFL IGT (WEEK SEVEN)

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think the Giants front office and coaching staff already have to start being on a hot seat. They paid Daniel Jones and jettisoned Saquon. And that entire decision process, even going back to last year, just keeps looking worse as time goes on.

I also think that Trevor Lawrence is fortunate to be playing in Jacksonville without all the scrutiny that would otherwise come with playing so mediocre after being a #1 overall pick and getting paid with a big 2nd contract.
It is my understanding that ownership had a lot to do with that decision.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think the Giants front office and coaching staff already have to start being on a hot seat. They paid Daniel Jones and jettisoned Saquon. And that entire decision process, even going back to last year, just keeps looking worse as time goes on.

I also think that Trevor Lawrence is fortunate to be playing in Jacksonville without all the scrutiny that would otherwise come with playing so mediocre after being a #1 overall pick and getting paid with a big 2nd contract.
The Giants front-office was on the hot seat when the owner explicitly told the GM that he wanted to do everything possible to not just not lose Saquon Barkley, but to not lose him to the Eagles, and the GM proceeded to do just that

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Hutch does play on the defense

Do I need to explain the difference between the DL and the secondary? The comment was about the secondary being improved not about the DL or D as a whole.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Doesnt change the fact Okudah was a massive bust for the Lions sir. 3rd pick in entire draft.
At least Claypool had 2 years of solid production. He has still produced at least 3 times the amount that Williams has.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Doesnt change the fact Okudah was a massive bust for the Lions sir. 3rd pick in entire draft.
Still trying to move the goal posts after you look like a complete idiot.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
LMAO, now your really grasping at straws.
Williams career: 598 total yards, 5 TD
Claypool: 2,432 total yards, 15 TD

Do you understand mathematics? Nothing was factually incorrect about my statement. If you have time from running fish raffles, I’m sure you will be able to find a cheap calculator at the Dollar Tree next to your halfway house. You already get all of your groceries from there, might as well buy a calculator from there as welll

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Do you understand mathematics? Nothing was factually incorrect about my statement. If you have time from running fish raffles, I’m sure you will be able to find a cheap calculator at the Dollar Tree next to your halfway house. You already get all of your groceries from there, might as well buy a calculator from there as welll
Still grasping I see.
Should we next compare Ryan Tannehills totals to Caleb's?
makes about as much sense, clueless one.
Although, at least Tannehil would be an improvement for the Bears............

*hint Jameson put up more yards than the entire Bears WR core, and it wasn't even close.

thenewguy

Liked Posts:

@nc0gnet0 is already at manifesto levels of ranting about the same topic in his Lions thread. Can we at least thread ban the Lions trolls from the threads that are talking football? They are again overrunning this board

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange