🏈🏈🏈OFFIFAIL🏈🏈🏈 2024 SEASON ALL AROUND THE NFL IGT (WEEK SEVEN)

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Someone made a post about what he thinks they should do if Love is out for the year and i replied that i would call Ryan Tannehill.
Well that’s a #calledit

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Well that’s a #calledit
Did they actually call him? I didn't read the article you posted just saw it said something about Tannehill in the title.

Edit: just went back and looked at it again and definitely says they reached out to him. I'm actually surprised he's not on a team. Maybe he got calls about being a backup and didn't want anything to do with it.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Did they actually call him? I didn't read the article you posted just saw it said something about Tannehill in the title.
Yes they gave him a ring

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
The Chargers got a "boost in right tackle Joe Alt. The rookie held Maxx Crosby to zero quarterback pressures in 11 matchups on Sunday. That’s the first time Crosby has been blanked by a single offensive lineman since 2022. You can’t ask for a more impressive debut." Per Matt Harmon at Yahoo Sports

@BaBaBlacksheep

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
The Chargers got a "boost in right tackle Joe Alt. The rookie held Maxx Crosby to zero quarterback pressures in 11 matchups on Sunday. That’s the first time Crosby has been blanked by a single offensive lineman since 2022. You can’t ask for a more impressive debut." Per Matt Harmon at Yahoo Sports

@BaBaBlacksheep
Official @DanielCCSBears GUT check watch!

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

@BaBaBlacksheep

Why did you tag me? Did I say something bad about Alt during draft season?

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
I was high on Alt. How did JC Latham do yesterday you fucking moron.
Oh jesus don't make me go bump that one I remember very clearly you said that if there was no at the top then you don't have anything at all. I asked you about Alt and you did the usual subject change ignore the question and disappear.

Don't worry, you will be on #Offishall GUT WATCH all season.

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Oh jesus don't make me go bump that one I remember very clearly you said that if there was no at the top then you don't have anything at all. I asked you about Alt and you did the usual subject change ignore the question and disappear.

Don't worry, you will be on #Offishall GUT WATCH all season.
Are you going to do this all year so you can feel better about Justin Fields sucking?

TL1961

Liked Posts:
I don't root for the Niners often, but when I do, CMC is out!

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I don't root for the Niners often, but when I do, CMC is out!
This must be a tough matchup for you to root for. The great coach that you hate vs the great QB that you hate who has owned you for 15 years.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
When is he not?

Always showing up teammates on the field, but "he's just a competitor!"
Did you say the same about Brady or is this reserved for QBs who have made you cry in front of your grandkids twice a year for 15 years? lmaoooo