🏈🏈🏈OFFIFAIL🏈🏈🏈 2024 SEASON ALL AROUND THE NFL IGT (WEEK SEVEN)

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
  1. Jordan Mason shouldn't be angry at the media, he should be angry at the coaches who lied.
  2. Unrelated random thought: I can't wait to see other teams play the Titan's defensive line. They are going to make a lot of offenses look bad this year

Canth

Liked Posts:

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Top two are former Longhorns.

Last edited:

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Bagent to the fins???

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Six minutes? Pretty sure they knew he was concussed when he slumped to ground with his eyes closed and did the fencing response.

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Dolphins should have never paid Tua. Extensive injury history and hasn't been able to prove that he can beat top teams. They're gonna regret that deal in about a year.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Dolphins should have never paid Tua. Extensive injury history and hasn't been able to prove that he can beat top teams. They're gonna regret that deal in about a year.
True, but screw the Dolphins. I'm still mad at them for 2018 😁 (and 1985, if I'm honest). Full disclosure- I also married into a Bills family and have taken somewhat of a liking to them as my "second" team.

If Tua is done, career-wise, I am happy that at least he's set up for later. So many times when you're young and get injured and the body "heals" quickly, you're really just taking a raincheck on paying the bill on that injury "tab". The waiter comes with that bill later on lol.

Last edited:

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Never understood it either. A lot of average QB’s could put up the same numbers with Hill, Waddle & their backfield