🏈🏈🏈OFFIFAIL🏈🏈🏈 2024 SEASON ALL AROUND THE NFL IGT (WEEK SEVEN)

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Roquan looks slow out there today

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
So KC has decided they are just going to kick into the back of the endzone instead of risk a return for kickoffs.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
So KC has decided they are just going to kick into the back of the endzone instead of risk a return for kickoffs.

May be worried about wet field. On flip side Ravens seems to be kicking it short as may field wet field could also lead to a fumble and they can steal a possession from Mahomes.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Worthy 5'8 and then doesnt bother to jump. SMH!

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Ravens really need to stop this dumb shit of OL lining up in backfield.

Bears Backer 54

Liked Posts:
Hopefully Bears are coaching our Tackles to stay in line with the guards. The refs are killing the Ravens with the penalties on Tackles lining up off the line of scrimmage. The initial ones looked legitimate but this last one looked like every other alignment every team uses.

Alterego

Master Debater
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Ravens really need to stop this dumb shit of OL lining up in backfield.
I agree but it needs to go both ways. I saw the KC RT line up further away than Staley did but it wasn't called. Of course I'm relying on the tv camera view so it's a little skewed.

Bears Backer 54

Liked Posts:
Looks like Tucker will continue the trend of fading on FGs over 50. Still a great kicker but he has not been reliable over 50 yards now for a while.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I agree but it needs to go both ways. I saw the KC RT line up further away than Staley did but it wasn't called. Of course I'm relying on the tv camera view so it's a little skewed.

He has been fine as far as I can see. They missed a false start on him though.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
They created this rule because of him

Bears Backer 54

Liked Posts:
Story of the first half is Ravens just leaving too many opportunities on the field. Going for it on 4th down at the 50 and missing it. Some drives stalled due to penalties. Missed FG by Tucker would have had the game tied at the half. Stalled the last drive once they got inside the 10 yard line. It's tough to beat Mahomes and Company when you don't capitalize on the opportunities you are given.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Looks like Tucker will continue the trend of fading on FGs over 50. Still a great kicker but he has not been reliable over 50 yards now for a while.
for a while now? He was 9-12 in 2022 and only attempted 4 over 50 last year.