🏈🏈🏈OFFIFAIL🏈🏈🏈 2024 SEASON ALL AROUND THE NFL IGT (WEEK SEVEN)

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Refs could be calling this same penalty on Taylor on every play though.
Taylor looks to be lining up fine to me. Stanley was like 2 steps further back from the guard.

If you draw a straight line from Taylor's helmet to the center it would touch his butt so that is fine.

Staley is way off the line because Ravens guards play further back than Chiefs so when he then lines up further back from the guards that line drawn is clearly not touching the butt of the center.

Last edited:

Alterego

Master Debater
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Taylor looks to be lining up fine to me. Stanley was like 2 steps further back from the guard.
The first call definitely, the second call was Taylor territory, the 3rd call looked like BS. It's funny that I've been watching for that call more than looking at the pre-snap formations. I'm also a few beers in so take me with a grain of salt.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
This is why you kick off. Receiving team can fumble or get a penalty backing them up.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mahomes doing more Caleb things

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The first call definitely, the second call was Taylor territory, the 3rd call looked like BS. It's funny that I've been watching for that call more than looking at the pre-snap formations. I'm also a few beers in so take me with a grain of salt.

Again difference is Taylor's head is touching the butt of C if you draw a line. That line drawn of Stanley clearly shows his helmet is not touching the butt of the C.

He either needs to dip his head forward like Taylor does or move up if he is going to set up high and that far back like he does here.

Alterego

Master Debater
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Tennessee Volunteers

Again difference is Taylor's head is touching the butt of C if you draw a line. That line drawn of Stanley clearly shows his helmet is not touching the butt of the C.

He either needs to dip his head forward like Taylor does or move up if he us going to set up high like he does here.

That's crazy. Thanks for pointing out that out. I'm still learning this rule and I'm focused on the foot placement. All Staley had to do was look forward and his mask would have kept the play legal.

Alterego

Master Debater
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Tennessee Volunteers

He either needs to dip his head forward like Taylor does or move up if he us going to set up high like he does here.
If I'm a center, I'd start padding my ass to extend that area

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Ok that TD was bullshit. Forward progress clearly stopped and should have been blown dead.

Bears Backer 54

Liked Posts:
Definitely forward progress was stopped and reversed on the Pacheco run, but when you're the champs you get those kinds of calls I guess.

thenewguy

Liked Posts:
I know Roquon has an INT, but they are picking on him today. He looks like he's a couple more weeks away from being in game shape.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Ravens ol is overmatched

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Struggling to get the play off … and definitely think the officiating has been one sided in the chiefs favor

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That was an (wait for it).... An 'unlikely' touchdown.

Nelly

Liked Posts:
I don't know what the Ravens could realistically add to their team to be any better than they are. It feels like it's now or never for them this year.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't know what the Ravens could realistically add to their team to be any better than they are. It feels like it's now or never for them this year

Hmmm OL looks sus...