🏈🏈🏈OFFIFAIL🏈🏈🏈 2024 SEASON ALL AROUND THE NFL IGT (WEEK SEVEN)

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
I hate to say it but the Chiefs and Ravens are probably still light years better than the Bears.

RubberBanMan

I’m just a fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lamar just said that pass everyone thought was for flowers was actually for bateman. Makes it even worse imo. He missed a lot of passes tonight and i think he wasted like 15 seconds not spiking the ball at the end also. Dude is fun to watch but frustrating.

I'm just a fan, though. Im not a football evaluator.

Last edited:

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Lamar just said that pass everyone thought was for flowers was actually for bates. Makes it even worse imo. He missed a lot of passes tonight and i think he wasted like 15 seconds not spiking the ball at the end also. Dude is fun to watch but frustrating.

As long as he gets me 25 points in fantasy, I don’t give a fuck

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Bills probably watching tonight saying WTF did we do trading with Chiefs so they could draft worthy.

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
Lamar just said that pass everyone thought was for flowers was actually for bateman. Makes it even worse imo. He missed a lot of passes tonight and i think he wasted like 15 seconds not spiking the ball at the end also. Dude is fun to watch but frustrating.

It was close, but not spiking the ball could have possibly given them an extra down to tie the game. The way it played out it didn’t matter. They got 3 plays off. If they spike the ball they’re also only getting 3 plays off before the clock runs out. If they had gotten first down off faster or just run faster plays they could have gotten 4 plays off. Spiking would have wasted a down. In that moment though it was super close. I’m watching the clock run down thinking the same thing you are.

RubberBanMan

I’m just a fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
It was close, but not spiking the ball could have possibly given them an extra down to tie the game. The way it played out it didn’t matter. They got 3 plays off. If they spike the ball they’re also only getting 3 plays off before the clock runs out. If they had gotten first down off faster or just run faster plays they could have gotten 4 plays off. Spiking would have wasted a down. In that moment though it was super close. I’m watching the clock run down thinking the same thing you are.
That is a damn good point 😂. I had to go back and rewind- i forgot the first down play where likely got hurt and was just remembering the last two plays after

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

Lamar Jackson just isn't consistently accurate as a passer. He's a crazy athlete, though.

Salvaged Ship

Liked Posts:
I hate to say it but the Chiefs and Ravens are probably still light years better than the Bears.
2 time champions and a team with a 2 time MVP who has been a contender for many years. You don’t have to hate to say it, there are arguably 29 other teams in the same boat. We are hopefully rising and can get close to a top level team in the next few years. At least we finally have some hope!

msadows

Liked Posts:
2 time champions and a team with a 2 time MVP who has been a contender for many years. You don’t have to hate to say it, there are arguably 29 other teams in the same boat. We are hopefully rising and can get close to a top level team in the next few years. At least we finally have some hope!

I hate to say it, but the two teams with the MVP QB's are much better than the bears.

lol wtf?

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Ravens O-line was bad last night. Staley with all those illegal formations. The Guards were shit. Ravens will have problems this years. Especially their division is brutal.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ravens O-line was bad last night. Staley with all those illegal formations. The Guards were shit. Ravens will have problems this years. Especially their division is brutal.
Sounds like you’re talking about a certain Chicago team. Outside of Tevin we have a bunch of unknowns inside.

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Sounds like you’re talking about a certain Chicago team. Outside of Tevin we have a bunch of unknowns inside.
At least the OTs won’t get illegal formations

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Kansas City rookie, Xavier Worthy, had 68 yards and 2 TDs total last night. Fifth WR taken.

Should we expect 50 yards and 1 TD from Rome?