🏈🏈🏈OFFIFAIL🏈🏈🏈 2024 SEASON ALL AROUND THE NFL IGT (WEEK SEVEN)

CaliBearFan

Liked Posts:
He drove them down the field and gave Likely a chance. Obviously he would love to have those 2 passes back but if anything this game showed they can compete with Superbowl champs.
His accuracy was not great. He showed he could run all game and keep them in the game.
He also had another two costly inaccurate passes in a row; throwing too long on the deep pass to Likely near the endzone where Likely clearly was not going to be able to outrun the DB and too short on the next pass deep down the right sideline where the defender easily close lined the ball away. Either could have probably been picked, first one definitely should have been. Maybe he will tighten up as the season goes on IDK.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Lamar Jackson just isn't consistently accurate as a passer. He's a crazy athlete, though.
He had a number of misses. The first deep bomb deep down the middle (forget the WR) he had 1 on 1 vs the safety I believe and he just held it too long. He had him if he would have thrown it earlier.

Obviously the 2 misses on the last possession should have been made. Think he also could have connected on a pass deep down the left sideline in the 4th I wanna say.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Will Shelton be good? Was Davis bad because we had a shit center? It’s unknown.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Will Shelton be good? Was Davis bad because we had a shit center? It’s unknown.
I view CW as an unknown because he is a rookie. Dexter an unknown because he’s never started. Shelton and Davis are vets so I guess that’s what I am getting at. We have seen much more of them in the NFL.

Enasic

Liked Posts:
Nothing wrong with being unknown. McVay was an unknown and now he’s one of the best coaches in the entire NFL.

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
How can we derail one more thread with some super ultra mega retraded shit before the season starts? Ideas?
Did you hear Justin Fields might start? I heard he's really starting to build chemistry with the receivers and the offensive line is way better than he ever had in Chicago.

Their defense is lights out.

And the coaching? The coaching is amazing. Mike Tomlin has only ever had one losing season.

Pittsburgh made it all the way to the playoffs with Kenny Pickett and Mitch Trubisky this year with Fields I could see them sneaking into the AFC Title game. Fields may be the difference for them.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Did you hear Justin Fields might start? I heard he's really starting to build chemistry with the receivers and the offensive line is way better than he ever had in Chicago.

And the coaching? The coaching is amazing. Mike Tomlin has only ever had one losing season.

Pittsburgh made it all the way to the playoffs with Kenny Pickett and Mitch Trubisky this year with Fields I could see them sneaking into the AFC Title game. Fields may be the difference for them.
:cutty:

DrGonzo

Dump VJJ
Donator
Liked Posts:
Even Prisco is picking the Bears and he pretty much always bets against them, which makes me slightly nervous.

Tennessee Titans at Chicago Bears (-3.5)​

Sunday, 1 p.m. ET (Fox, fubo)

The Bears have received a lot of the hype this summer with the addition of Caleb Williams. But this will be his first start. That's tough for a rookie. The Titans will counter with Will Levis in the first game for new coach Brian Callahan. I think the Titans will keep this one close, but the Bears will win it late.

1COBearsfan

We’re all mad here
Donator
Liked Posts:

This nonsense is too retraded even for you

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Portuguese is a bottom 2 language of all time.

Enasic

Liked Posts:
Man the Brazilians really love their anthem