🏈🏈🏈OFFIFAIL🏈🏈🏈 2024 SEASON ALL AROUND THE NFL IGT (WEEK SEVEN)

msadows

Liked Posts:
Lol remember when ncuck told us goff isnt bad against pressure, even tho all the advanced stats said he sucks when pressured

Szlachcic

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Georgia Bulldogs
Not watching the game. How the Lions 'hof' qb performs?

msadows

Liked Posts:
Not watching the game. How the Lions 'hof' qb performs?

He looks like he normally does, great when given time, like a bleh qb when pressured. One of his INT's on the first drive was BS tho, his WR got hit on the route shoulda been PI

oso4lyf

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Miami Hurricanes
What does DC do that is great to you? that any other coach cant do?

He doesnt run the defense or offense. Flus runs a top 10 or 5 unit in the NFL. DC just sits back and goes for it on 4th. Dude is hella overrated. Where was his genius when that roster was bad?
DC knows what to hire in his coordinators. Romo and Witten have both said he's a very smart coach that is rarely unprepared vs an opponent.

Listen, I'm not going to go back and forth about who is the better coach between Eberflus or Dan a year after DC made the NFC CG a year ago. Dan's team has more wins vs teams over .500 in one post season than Eberflus entire career.

Do I think DC is a world beater? Fuck no. But Eberflus was favored as the top HC to get fired this season.

Szlachcic

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Georgia Bulldogs
He looks like he normally does, great when given time, like a bleh qb when pressured. One of his INT's on the first drive was BS tho, his WR got hit on the route shoulda been PI
that's what i imagined

msadows

Liked Posts:
DC knows what to hire in his coordinators. Romo and Witten have both said he's a very smart coach that is rarely unprepared vs an opponent.

Listen, I'm not going to go back and forth about who is the better coach between Eberflus or Dan a year after DC made the NFC CG a year ago. Dan's team has more wins vs teams over .500 in one post season than Eberflus entire career.

Do I think DC is a world beater? Fuck no. But Eberflus was favored as the top HC to get fired this season.

He's also favored to be coach of the year, lol.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Yeah I did cape for Will Levis but just because I say positive things about him doesn't make him my boy.

Question who would you rather have right now, Will Levis or Bryce Young?

If I'm going to stand on someone it's Drake Maye. I'll have to deal with that if he sucks. This board was writing off Drake Maye after OTAs.

I'll have to stand on Michael Penix Jr.

You'll have to stand on Roschon Johnson. Why isn't Roschon Johnson starting yet?
I’d rather have neither QB. Again never said Roschon was the sure fire starter dipshit. Don’t care what you think about Maye or Penix. Thanks.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Must be nice having an elite pass rusher.

They lost and he was facing two backup tackles I believe?

He's really good but its a big reason why he got 5

NVM didnt lose yet. Wow what a terrible decision by tampa

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I’d rather have neither QB. Again never said Roschon was the sure fire starter dipshit. Don’t care what you think about Maye or Penix. Thanks.
Oh so you're walking back your Johnson adoration.

Would be nice to have a center right now instead of Johnson but Johnson cleans up after his teammates so his football character matters more than his ability to play the game.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Oh so you're walking back your Johnson adoration.

Would be nice to have a center right now instead of Johnson but Johnson cleans up after his teammates so his football character matters more than his ability to play the game.

What center drafted after roschon did you want, Mr Scout

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
Mayonnaise coming alive! Might go into OT