🏈🏈🏈OFFIFAIL🏈🏈🏈 2024 SEASON ALL AROUND THE NFL IGT (WEEK SEVEN)

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Oh so you're walking back your Johnson adoration.

Would be nice to have a center right now instead of Johnson but Johnson cleans up after his teammates so his football character matters more than his ability to play the game.
I have no idea what you are talking about here. As Wayne would say, are you mental?

You explicitly said that any RB that runs more than 4.6 is destined for special teams duty. Johnson didn’t even run that slow. You do know Kyren Williams ran a 4.65 and was 2nd in the league in rushing right?

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I’d rather have neither QB. Again never said Roschon was the sure fire starter dipshit. Don’t care what you think about Maye or Penix. Thanks.
Question does Will Levis not having an offensive line contribute to his poor play the same way it contributed to Justin Fields or is it just a different standard for guys who don't like?

Because Levis just had the Titans in position in the fourth quarter when he was sacked yet again.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Damn how's that lions WR depth???

Dont worry , ncuck said its good. Even tho that khalif raymond guy has barely done anything in 2 weeks(and my dumb ass bet him on yardage both weeks lol).

msadows

Liked Posts:
I have no idea what you are talking about here. As Wayne would say, are you mental?

You explicitly said that any RB that runs more than 4.6 is destined for special teams duty. Johnson didn’t even run that slow. You do know Kyren Williams ran a 4.65 and was 2nd in the league in rushing right?

Im not even sure what center he wanted to draft instead of roschon*. I linked the first guy drafted at center after roschon and he sucks.

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

So now Roschon Johnson is the next Kyren Williams?

I guess being the next Le'Veon Bell didn't work out the way you'd hoped.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Question does Will Levis not having an offensive line contribute to his poor play the same way it contributed to Justin Fields or is it just a different standard for guys who don't like?

Because Levis just had the Titans in position in the fourth quarter when he was sacked yet again.
Can you stop? This is an IGT.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
So now Roschon Johnson is the next Kyren Williams?

I guess being the next Le'Veon Bell didn't work out the way you'd hoped.
People have been asking you for a literal year at this point to provide even a single poster that claimed Roschon looked like Leveon bell. Either provide some evidence or continue to look like a complete fool.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Daboll is gonna be the first coach fired IMO. New York is gonna get really loud when they start 0-4 after facing the browns and cowboys

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
People have been asking you for a literal year at this point to provide even a single poster that claimed Roschon looked like Leveon bell. Either provide some evidence or continue to look like a complete fool.
Lol the Le'Veon Bell post was the first thing that was said on this board after I made fun of his 40 time.

Good news is Roschon Johnson is a good blocker and is big enough that he might become a good fullback someday.

This board would be a lot more enjoyable if y'all held Ryan Poles to the same standard as you do me. You know the guy that's the actual GM.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Lol the Le'Veon Bell post was the first thing that was said on this board after I made fun of his 40 time.

Good news is Roschon Johnson is a good blocker and is big enough that he might become a good fullback someday.

This board would be a lot more enjoyable if y'all held Ryan Poles to the same standard as you do me. You know the guy that's the actual GM.

You do realize that power back is a role every team in the NFL has on their roster, right?

Please take this into a roschon thread you fucking twat.