🏈🏈🏈OFFIFAIL🏈🏈🏈 2024 SEASON ALL AROUND THE NFL IGT (WEEK SEVEN)

msadows

Liked Posts:
AZ smoking the Rams

This is one I predicted correctly. The rams OL is beat to shit, and the lions barely beat them.

Arizona looked solid last week, I didnt expect the rams to be that great without kupp and an ass OL

Too bad I added it to a parlay with the 9ers, colts, and seachickens winning by 4

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Fields to Washington. Russell starting to get worried that they don’t go back to him.

gallagher

Ave Atque Vale
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
If he wants to go let him play they need all the help they can get tonight.

The Texans allowed the fewest passing touchdowns in the NFL last year. But to hear Bears fans talk we have the best secondary in the league.

24 hours from now I want to have been completely wrong about everything I'm predicting for today. I want this to be the Bears coming out party today.
Uh I'd love to be wrong but it's a tall order. This team had a losing record last year, and no amount of additions overcome the typical hurdles a rookie QB faces. The stars aligned for Houston but I don't want that to be what we expect here.

I think tonight is just good as a measuring stick to tell the coaches what these players need to work on. What to cut from the playbook. All that stuff that comes from self-scouting. Otherwise, two score loss is an easy bet.

My neighbor's kid is a Texans fan (he's 7 and roots for OSU sitting on his dad's lap - it's a cute story I swear). This kid is learning to talk trash so I was hanging out to let him have a chance to jaw right? The neighbor boy says "CJ is too good for you guys" and "we're going to the Superbowl this year" and I don't think he knows how cutting those ones were.

msadows

Liked Posts:
It's so fun how you want to desperately for Justin Fields to be good so you can try and rub that in my face too...

Its sad how much you want him to fail even when he's no longer a bear.

Whats wrong with cheering on a player? It was okay to you when it was jmarcus webb

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
It's so fun how you want to desperately for Justin Fields to be good so you can try and rub that in my face too...
As someone else said, this is the IGT so shut the fuck up. It’s annoying and no one wants to read this. Last warning.

Moses Moreno

RB1 - VELUS JONES JR
Liked Posts:
He still cant throw over the middle. That passing chart last week was funny AF, I dont think he's attempted a pass over the middle yet today either
He had the slant to Pickens for first down on that blitz.

That gameplan was put in place when Russ was healthy.