🏈🏈🏈OFFIFAIL🏈🏈🏈 2024 SEASON ALL AROUND THE NFL IGT (WEEK SEVEN)

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Justin looks allot more decisive

oso4lyf

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Miami Hurricanes
That looks like the same pass Caleb completed to Rome in preseason.

msadows

Liked Posts:
That looks like the same pass Caleb completed to Rome in preseason.

Calebs was more impressive because he rolled left and threw across his body.

Still, thats perfect placement on the run. Fields has always been good throwing downfield and fairly accurate, his issue is reading the field. Some people act like he was never accurate here when he was, he was just scared to throw it into a tight window.

That there is a throw he would have never even attempted in chicago, guy seemed so scared to make a mistake

msadows

Liked Posts:
Sean Campbell drinking some of that detroit toilet water. He just went for it on 4th and 7 on the 40

Moses Moreno

RB1 - VELUS JONES JR
Liked Posts:
Calebs was more impressive because he rolled left and threw across his body.

Still, thats perfect placement on the run. Fields has always been good throwing downfield and fairly accurate, his issue is reading the field. Some people act like he was never accurate here when he was, he was just scared to throw it into a tight window.

That there is a throw he would have never even attempted in chicago, guy seemed so scared to make a mistake

I think it has to do with the HITS principle and just knowing he wasn't a Poles pick.

Never got to be free and they wanted him to be extremely cautious with the ball. Made him play a little tight to avoid mistakes.

They have more faith in Caleb but I'm hoping we don't see a self implosion game from Caleb because that could bring the worst out of Eberflus' DC tendencies.