🏈🏈🏈OFFIFAIL🏈🏈🏈 2024 SEASON ALL AROUND THE NFL IGT (WEEK SEVEN)

gallagher

Ave Atque Vale
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
I heard my neighborhood as that FG went through.

To be in Bengals territory 😁

oso4lyf

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Miami Hurricanes
How many other teams get that call ?

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
It's always been that way with him. Those idiots are making the same mistake the Colts did with Luck (and hopefully not one the Bears are making with CW).

It's quite the opposite. Orlando Brown Jr was signed as a free agent and drafted Amarius Mimms at 18 another offensive tackle.

It's just extremely difficult to develop a great offensive line even when you draft and spend money.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
On that big Justin Jefferson touchdown, #83 for the Vikings catches up from behind and is still able to block the defender. That's some speed right thar.

greg23

Liked Posts:
We're constantly told Sean Payton is a genius.....

For some reason down 10 he kicked a 29 yrd fg on 4th and 4 with 150 left

THEN

With 1 timeout.....

He kicks it deep vs trying an onsides kick.....I repeat....he kicks it deep.

Guess what

His defense does exactly what they should do; force a quick 3 and out

And he gets the ball back at his own 17 with 9 seconds left

Genius? More like another meathead in this sport who can't add or knows time

msadows

Liked Posts:
We're constantly told Sean Payton is a genius.....

For some reason down 10 he kicked a 29 yrd fg on 4th and 4 with 150 left

THEN

With 1 timeout.....

He kicks it deep vs trying an onsides kick.....I repeat....he kicks it deep.

Guess what

His defense does exactly what they should do; force a quick 3 and out

And he gets the ball back at his own 17 with 9 seconds left

Genius? More like another meathead in this sport who can't add or knows time

I mentioned before that he was drinking the detoilet water during the draft. Developed the same brane damage that Dan Campbell has

Moses Moreno

RB1 - VELUS JONES JR
Liked Posts:
Steelers 2-0

At home against the Chargers next week, both teams are undefeated and are playing a bruising style. Gunna be tough & ugly.

Kinda think Baltimore has lost their way a bit with this new OC. They are a little too cutesy. You have Lamar and King Henry, run that shit down their throats.

Salvaged Ship

Liked Posts:
These “great” coaches all of a sudden don’t look like geniuses when they replace their hall of fame QB’s with trash. Pretty simple in this league, you need a great QB

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Reading some things about people thinking Fields has earned the starting position. Has he, though? Through 2 games, he's average 137 passing yards, and the Steelers have only scored one offensive touchdown in 6 quarters with the Steelers averaging 15.5 PPG. They could have gotten that production with Pickett, the guy they moved away from.

I still think it's in the Steelers best interest (for this season at least) to see how Wilson performs in the offense before officially moving to Fields.

JF isn't doing anything to lose them the game, but he's definitely not why they won either game.

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I don’t TEN has one of the worst OLs in the league. Skoronski, Latham will adjust to the league, Cushenberry will settle into the offense, etc. Levis just hasn’t been consistent. That’s on him, not the OL.

Lol just because they drafted players doesn't mean they're good players.

When your first round pick at LT gives up 5 pressures and two sacks in his debut that's not good.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Steelers 2-0

At home against the Chargers next week, both teams are undefeated and are playing a bruising style. Gunna be tough & ugly.

Kinda think Baltimore has lost their way a bit with this new OC. They are a little too cutesy. You have Lamar and King Henry, run that shit down their throats.
One challenge is Henry does not look like Henry from a few years back.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Reading some things about people thinking Fields has earned the starting position. Has he, though? Through 2 games, he's average 137 passing yards, and the Steelers have only scored one offensive touchdown in 6 quarters with the Steelers averaging 15.5 PPG. They could have gotten that production with Pickett, the guy they moved away from.

I still think it's in the Steelers best interest (for this season at least) to see how Wilson performs in the offense before officially moving to Fields.

JF isn't doing anything to lose them the game, but he's definitely not why they won either game.
I didn't watch the game, just the highlights. Some of those passes were perfect. But honestly he's playing the game plan. We all know very well his deficiencies, but they're scheming away from them, and they're 2-0. I do agree that Wilson is the better QB, provided he's got the time.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I didn't watch the game, just the highlights. Some of those passes were perfect. But honestly he's playing the game plan. We all know very well his deficiencies, but they're scheming away from them, and they're 2-0. I do agree that Wilson is the better QB, provided he's got the time.
Pitt played well the 1st half and then their offense sputtered out. We’ve seen that movie before. I’m not sure they keep him as the starter, their offense is only averaging 15.5ppg.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Steelers 2-0

They have the same OC as last year. They have a new DC as McDonald went to Seattle.

Moses Moreno

RB1 - VELUS JONES JR
Liked Posts:

No turnovers is the biggest thing, they got the lead and kept it on the road.

They moved the ball well in the first half today and were a BS OPI call away from another first half TD. They also had 2 long DPI calls.

Second half they played Steelers football and put the game on the back of the defense. They're not going to be throwing for 500 yards, it's gonna be tough and ugly.

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
Lol just because they drafted players doesn't mean they're good players.

When your first round pick at LT gives up 5 pressures and two sacks in his debut that's not good.
And? I said I think they will settle into the league. Latham has played all of 2 games in his pro career. You said they have one of the worst OLs in the league. They don’t. They’re not the best either. Levis has been inconsistent. All of those things can be true.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I want to see a real QB start play Bagent.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
thread bump