🏈🏈🏈OFFIFAIL🏈🏈🏈 2024 SEASON ALL AROUND THE NFL IGT (WEEK SEVEN)

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
The moment Suriani thought he was so smart for decling the intentional penalty by the Falcons in the redzone is the moment I hoped he would lose...funny enough he did!

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I just can't believe that the Eagles defense rolled over that badly in the final 2 minutes like that.
I can. Just a completely overrated defense with players that are completely loved on this board but don’t actually produce.

Canth

Liked Posts:
Barkley must feel horrible

I'm sure he will. It was also a stupid playcall in that situation for that very reason and when they had been running the ball fairly effectively on that drive.

wonky73

Las Vegas Sorts News
Liked Posts:
So what happened? My stream crapped out when it was 2nd and 5 from like the 10

msadows

Liked Posts:
So what happened? My stream crapped out when it was 2nd and 5 from like the 10

Tried to throw a lil swing pass to barkley and he dropped it, woulda ran the clock out basically or scored a TD. Instead only got a FG

Canth

Liked Posts:
I can. Just a completely overrated defense with players that are completely loved on this board but don’t actually produce.

Fair enough. I guess what got me was that it seemed like the Eagles defense had no sense of urgency to get a stop there. At a glance, it looked like some half-assed prevent zone defense that was poorly executed - almost like going through the motions.

Canth

Liked Posts:
And I would add on the Barkley drop on 3rd down, Atlanta was out of timeouts. So, if you run it and don't get it, you still burn a -lot- of clock which changes the options for the Atlanta when they get the ball. Like, those 2 initial throws Cousins makes, he probably can't afford to make due to clock.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He dropped the 3rd down pass that would have iced the game. Hit him right in the hands, clear drop.

Correct. Then Cousins marched right down the field in a few plays including bomb to Mooney. Then TD pass to London.

wonky73

Las Vegas Sorts News
Liked Posts:
Tried to throw a lil swing pass to barkley and he dropped it, woulda ran the clock out basically or scored a TD. Instead only got a FG
Then atlanta drove down in a minute and got a TD? Trade Caleb for Kirk?? I kid.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I was waiting for him to miss the extra point after that penalty.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Fair enough. I guess what got me was that it seemed like the Eagles defense had no sense of urgency to get a stop there. At a glance, it looked like some half-assed prevent zone defense that was poorly executed - almost like going through the motions.

Their dline looks like ass, nolan smith is a bust and carter hasnt done shit all year.

Also, they have fangio as DC. He was known for calling aggresive gameplans for 58 minutes then playing shitty soft prevent for the final 2 minutes.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
seems like a really exciting end to this game. too bad my stream keeps cutting out
you probably should plug in the Ethernet bro. I was laggin on wireless bad.