🏈🏈🏈OFFIFAIL🏈🏈🏈 2024 SEASON ALL AROUND THE NFL IGT (WEEK SEVEN)

Lurk McGurk

Liked Posts:
No turnovers is the biggest thing, they got the lead and kept it on the road.

They moved the ball well in the first half today and were a BS OPI call away from another first half TD. They also had 2 long DPI calls.

Second half they played Steelers football and put the game on the back of the defense. They're not going to be throwing for 500 yards, it's gonna be tough and ugly.
Meanwhile Gardner Minshew with the much blamed Luke Getsy:

Through two weeks, Minshew leads the NFL in both completions and completion percentage, and ranks second in total passing yardage.

Minshew.png

Edit: Source added

Last edited:

Moses Moreno

RB1 - VELUS JONES JR
Liked Posts:
Meanwhile Gardner Minshew with the much blamed Luke Getsy:

"Through two weeks, Minshew leads the NFL in both completions and completion percentage, and ranks second in total passing yardage"

I like Minshew and if Getsy keeps it up - I'll fully admit that I was wrong on him.

The issues with the Bears that I thought were his issues exist still. It's a lack of offensive understanding from the HC (if Morgan was the issue all along,they should have sniffed that out) and a lack of spending resources on the OL since Poles got here.

If Justin AND Getsy are thriving while the Bears offense continues to look as bad as ever - that's bad news for year 1 of Caleb. Still early but Chris Morgan might have been the fraud, not Getsy.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
images.png

Last edited:

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
That Bears/Chiefs game was ugly.
I was on a cruise during that game. I turned it on in my cabin and the score was 31-0 or something close to that. I turned it off and hung out at the pool.

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
rodgers looking sharp

msadows

Liked Posts:
Makes sense. Let's hope you win.

Part of a parlay, IDC if i win just need the packers to lose :D'

Its looking like that Jordan Love timetable is closer to 3 weeks vs the 6. He might be back next week. If they lose both with him out I'ma be big sad.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Part of a parlay, IDC if i win just need the packers to lose :D'

Its looking like that Jordan Love timetable is closer to 3 weeks vs the 6. He might be back next week. If they lose both with him out I'ma be big sad.

You mean win both I believe.