🏈🏈🏈OFFIFAIL🏈🏈🏈 2024 SEASON ALL AROUND THE NFL IGT (WEEK SEVEN)

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Ahhh, so you admit the Bears are the worse team in the North.

That wasnt the bet jackass. The bet you proposed was abiut the future not the present.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Actually, the opposite of that is true, I was told that the Bears dominated the Lions for "most" of the game, and now here we have Bama saying that means nothing.

thank you bama

Bama isnt responsible for the things I said. I said the Lions were dominated and you disagreed. So you are the only hypocrite as you are using how long a team had a lead here while discounting it when it came to the Lions and Bears.

You are the only one talking about of both sides of your mouth whereas Bama and I are two different people allowed to have two different opinions.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
LMAO, most bets are about the future, remywrong

Correct and I would only bet if I am confident and admit when I am not. Unlike you who were not confident about Jameson outperforming Allen but were too cowardly to admit.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
No Arnold leads the NFL in penalties by a defender. No one on the Bears OL leads the NFL in offensive penalties.

Sometimes it is ok to just accept a Lions player is struggling.
Arnold definately needs quit being so handsy, hoping that gets better with time, I do think the refs were targeting Davis a bit unfairly

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Constant trade demands are turning the NFL into the NBA.
Well the Raiders went from a pompous ass in McDaniels to a stupid meatball head coach in Pierce (that punted on 4th & 1 from his opponents 41yd line).

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Arnold definately needs quit being so handsy, hoping that gets better with time, I do think the refs were targeting Davis a bit unfairly

The ones I saw on Arnold were pretty blatant. In fact I would argue he should have been called for more. Think there was one on Davis that was weak.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
The ones I saw on Arnold were pretty blatant. In fact I would argue he should have been called for more. Think there was one on Davis that was weak.
Amazing what happens when you have washed up and/or struggling rookies playing an important position trying to defend really good/great players.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
you called Jameson Williams a bust as well, so things look brighter after a dipshit like you gives an evaluation
1st round WR taking 3 years to do anything lol. Dude sucks.