🏈🏈🏈OFFIFAIL🏈🏈🏈 2024 SEASON ALL AROUND THE NFL IGT (WEEK SEVEN)

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Just like Onwuzurike, McNeil, and now J.Williams, he will be fine. Rookie CB playing man against some tier one WR's, gonna take his lumps.

One thing is for certain, you couldn't spot talent if your life depended on it.

Maybe he will be fine but that wasn't the topic. The topic was his performance in this one game and he was terrible.

You love changing the subject.

Nelly

Liked Posts:
Jameson Williams is a legit WR, finally. That's big for the Lions.

I feel like if Seattle wasn't down so many starters on defense then they might have won that game. Meanwhile, the Lions really only have one standout defensive player, that being (obviously) Aidan Hutchinson who might be the best DE in the game right now, easily top 3. Actually, Brian Branch is madman too, but that's about it. The rest are just guys, at the moment anyway.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Jameson Williams is a legit WR, finally. That's big for the Lions. I feel like if Seattle wasn't down so many starters on defense then they might have won that game. Meanwhile, the Lions really only have one standout defensive player, that being (obviously) Aidan Hutchinson who might be the best DE in the game right now, easily top 3. Actually, Brian Branch is madman too, but that's about it. The rest are just guys, at the moment anyway.
Their linebackers are trash, most of their secondary is trash and the rest of their DL are just guys. McNeil is above average but he’s nowhere near elite and Levi would be second string on this defense.

Nelly

Liked Posts:
Their linebackers are trash, most of their secondary is trash and the rest of their DL are just guys. McNeil is above average but he’s nowhere near elite and Levi would be second string on this defense.
Careful now. You're cruising for an @nc0gnet0 bruising.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Maybe he will be fine but that wasn't the topic. The topic was his performance in this one game and he was terrible.

You love changing the subject.
By that metric, so has CW and Rome O.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
LMAO, 4th best rushing defense in the league, nice try though. Can't wait to run the ball down the Bears throats.
DJ reader would start on the Bears DL for sure, as would McNeil. Try again?
I watched the Bears vs LA Rams game, the Vikes vs the Packers game, and then the Lions vs Seattle game.
I am sure you did too.
The one thing that is certain, there is no doubt which team is the worst.
Enjoy another last place finish.
Enjoy getting pawned by the Packers again.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
LMAO, 4th best rushing defense in the league, nice try though. Can't wait to run the ball down the Bears throats. DJ reader would start on the Bears DL for sure, as would McNeil. Try again? I watched the Bears vs LA Rams game, the Vikes vs the Packers game, and then the Lions vs Seattle game. I am sure you did too. The one thing that is certain, there is no doubt which team is the worst. Enjoy another last place finish. Enjoy getting pawned by the Packers again.
I’ll take Billings over Reader. Thanks.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I noticed Hutch didn’t get on the stat sheet last night? What happened, did the Hawks actually use starting offensive lineman?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
By that metric, so has CW and Rome O.

I dont recall Williams or Odunze leading the NFL in penalties and Williams looks to be improving. This was perhaps Arnold's worse game

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
lol going into Monday, one played 44% of his team’s defensive snaps while the other has played nearly 70%. You just enjoy clowning yourself don’t you
Maybe because Reader didn't play the first week and saw limited action in the second?
Der-Duh

Now answer the question, who is the worst team in the North?

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Maybe because Reader didn't play the first week and saw limited action in the second?
Der-Duh
so an oft injured player plays fewer snaps? interesting! Sounds just like Davenport or the useless James Houston!

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
so an oft injured player plays fewer snaps? interesting! Sounds just like Davenport or the useless James Houston!
LMAO, grasping at straws I see.
Keenan Allen says hi.
Again, who is the worst team in the North?

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Packers as they are 0-1 in the division and 0-2 in the conference. Bears are 1-0 in the conference so would own the tie-breaker.
Except that wasn't the question, but thanks for butting in and trying to move the goal posts.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Except that wasn't the question, but thanks for butting in and trying to move the goal posts.

Yes it was. The worst team in the NFC North is currently the Packers per the NFL rules. Anything else is just your biased subjective opinion.