šŸˆšŸˆšŸˆOFFIFAILšŸˆšŸˆšŸˆ 2024 SEASON ALL AROUND THE NFL IGT (WEEK SEVEN)

TL1961

Liked Posts:
For some reason, I have the Tennessee Miami game on and I canā€™t figure out whatā€™s going on as I havenā€™t muted when I was on the phone. Tennessee intercepts in the end zone and I look up in Miami has the ball in their own territory. Miami kick the ball the Tennessee after a safety and Tennessee doesnā€™t touch it at midfield and the next thing I know Tennessee on the ten yard line Low scoring and boring. I clearly need to change to the other game.
What is up with the formatting on this site that everything is lumped in one big paragraph no matter how many times you hit return
Ā 

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
A run seemed very predictable on 3rd and short there. I get why they ran it, but that would have been a great time for a PA.
Ā 

msadows

Liked Posts:
For some reason, I have the Tennessee Miami game on and I canā€™t figure out whatā€™s going on as I havenā€™t muted when I was on the phone. Tennessee intercepts in the end zone and I look up in Miami has the ball in their own territory. Miami kick the ball the Tennessee after a safety and Tennessee doesnā€™t touch it at midfield and the next thing I know Tennessee on the ten yard line Low scoring and boring. I clearly need to change to the other game.
What is up with the formatting on this site that everything is lumped in one big paragraph no matter how many times you hit return

No way are you watching the mason rudolph vs. Tyler Huntley game lol
Ā 

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Seattle is playing well, but Detroit's defense looks awful.
Ā 

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Yeah, I was on the phone and I had it on and muted while watching the score of the Detroit game up in the upper left-hand corner like a dumbass
Ā 

TL1961

Liked Posts:
And the game is everything you would expect it to be. Interception in the end zone, a safety at the other end, a free kick that nobody fielded for some reason, while the special teams coach goes nuts. It was comedy and tragedy all in one.
Ā 

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Lions defense is truly pathetic. Lucky for them the refs seem to have bet money on them.
Ā 

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
On that offsides free play, the non-call of pass interference on the bomb to Metcalf one of the worst ever.
Ā 

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
You mean like your O-line?

No Arnold leads the NFL in penalties by a defender. No one on the Bears OL leads the NFL in offensive penalties.

Sometimes it is ok to just accept a Lions player is struggling.
Ā 

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
No Arnold leads the NFL in penalties by a defender. No one on the Bears OL leads the NFL in offensive penalties.

Sometimes it is ok to just accept a Lions player is struggling.
Just like Onwuzurike, McNeil, and now J.Williams, he will be fine. Rookie CB playing man against some tier one WR's, gonna take his lumps.

One thing is for certain, you couldn't spot talent if your life depended on it.

ā€‹

Ā