🏈🏈🏈OFFIFAIL🏈🏈🏈 2024 SEASON ALL AROUND THE NFL IGT (WEEK SEVEN)

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Not going to search, but I do remember when Vrabel was fired posting that the Bears should try to get Vrabel and Henry as a team, getting a lot of resistance from people on here, not wanting Henry, he's washed up lol.

You and me both brother.

I rather go after Henry over Jacobs or Quan as he will likely be cheaper and he was the 7th fastest ball carrier last season so still has that top end speed. He also has 4 seasons including this past year where his pass blocking graded out 76.5 or higher.
Doubt though he would have chosen us over Ravens.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not going to search, but I do remember when Vrabel was fired posting that the Bears should try to get Vrabel and Henry as a team, getting a lot of resistance from people on here, not wanting Henry, he's washed up lol.
Henry looks good tonight. When I watched him earlier this year I thought he looked slow and plodding.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Man Baltimore is walloping the Bills right now.

wonky73

Las Vegas Sorts News
Liked Posts:
I thought this Bills Ravens game would be good... another blowout

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Another Harbaugh with poor game management. 4th and 2 and Harbaugh calls a timeout after already being charged a timeout due to injury. 5 yard penalty.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
He has played and looked great. However, that oline is opening up huge holes in the running game. Unbelievable how good that oline is looking.
I don’t know how people can watch both teams and not comment on the OL difference.

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Another Harbaugh with poor game management. 4th and 2 and Harbaugh calls a timeout after already being charged a timeout due to injury. 5 yard penalty.
Worse than that it looks as if Humphrey got a signal to go down. Basically Harbaugh tried to game the system and it burned him.

He gave up a first down and lost a time out.

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Speaking of dumb. Why rum that?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Worse than that it looks as if Humphrey got a signal to go down. Basically Harbaugh tried to game the system and it burned him.

He gave up a first down and lost a time out.

As I been saying all week most coaches fuck up game management. It is easy to make these calls from your coach. But even the best fuck up in the heat of the battle. Jim Harbaugh wasted 2 timeouts by the time there was 13 minutes left in the 4th which cost him at the end if the game.

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Watching Josh Allen stand in the pocket for nearly 5 seconds.

Must be nice.

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I hope Flus has his rush defense ready. That Lions run game looks nasty.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That's a new one to me, you are allowed to horse collar tackle the quarterback in the pocket. Why.

msadows

Liked Posts:
That's a new one to me, you are allowed to horse collar tackle the quarterback in the pocket. Why.

You touch a QB's neck in the pocket - Penalty.

You horsecollar a QB in the pocket - Legal

NFL makes no sense. I too didnt know this was a rule, seems like it happens very rarely.

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You touch a QB's neck in the pocket - Penalty.

You horsecollar a QB in the pocket - Legal

NFL makes no sense. I too didnt know this was a rule, seems like it happens very rarely.
The pocket is pretty small. Typically it'll be an edge being pushed around and reaching in and pulling a forward moving qb. A horse collar to say a wr being chased from behind is way more dangerous imo.

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Both of these teams are tearing each other up. Seems like whoever has the ball last will win