šŸˆšŸˆšŸˆOFFIFAILšŸˆšŸˆšŸˆ 2024 SEASON ALL AROUND THE NFL IGT (WEEK SEVEN)

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
The more I watch Daniels, the more reality is starting to set in that bears just might have picked the wrong QBā€¦again. I hope Iā€™m wrong
Ā 

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Jayden Daniels continuing to look great.

Mahomes is still lucky

nvm, I guess it was chargers ball.

Washington has now scored on 16 straight possessions. Damn
Ā 

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
The more I watch Daniels, the more reality is starting to set in that bears just might have picked the wrong QBā€¦again. I hope Iā€™m wrong
Could you imagine the irony. two years in a. Row that the QB taken #2 was the right guy? What a script.
Ā 

Moses Moreno

RB1 - VELUS JONES JR
Liked Posts:

Too skinny and takes too many hits - but he's fuckin nice. Richardson can't stay healthy and he's a fucking monster, if Daniels gets hit cleanly a few times, he's going to catch some injuries.
Ā 

Chicoman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Daniels just threw an ugly one, but that's to be expected. Will be fun/stressful to watch. We get to see them both in 4 weeks. That'll be a game!
Ā 

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Good lord, theyā€™re four games in and the Bears are 2-2. He is a half field read, deep ball thrower. He runs way too much.

RGIII
Ā 

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Good lord, theyā€™re four games in and the Bears are 2-2. He is a half field read, deep ball thrower. He runs way too much.

RGIII
They just went 11quarters in a row without punting with much less talent.
Ā 

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Wait until the Pats get some talent around Drake Maye. We're looking at 2017 all over again except this time our guy does cool spins before he overthrows the WR down the sideline.
Ā 

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Dumb timeout and dumb play Harbaugh.
Ā 

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
He has played and looked great. However, that oline is opening up huge holes in the running game. Unbelievable how good that oline is looking.
Ā 

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Harbaugh zero timeouts left. Great game managememt. His Fischer Price offense getting dominated by Spags after Cheifs gifted them 10 points. Herbert looking like Dan Jones under Roman and Harbaugh.
Ā 

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Deshaun Watson is so fucking bad
Ā 

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not going to search, but I do remember when Vrabel was fired posting that the Bears should try to get Vrabel and Henry as a team, getting a lot of resistance from people on here, not wanting Henry, he's washed up lol.
Ā