🏈🏈🏈OFFIFAIL🏈🏈🏈 2024 SEASON ALL AROUND THE NFL IGT (WEEK SEVEN)

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Sean McDermott made some really dumb calls or his OC did at the end of the bills Texans game and I would not allow Zac Taylor within 100 miles of my team if I were looking at coaches.

Canth

Liked Posts:
People need to stop worrying about Jayden Daniels and what teams he has or has not played. Daniels is off to a great start.

Williams has improved in every game this season and had a great game today.

It's ok for both to turn into great QB's.

I am happy the Bears have Williams.

Scobear

Liked Posts:
What is Jordan Love doing?! ..........and long may it continue.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Love is back to being a turnover machine. You love to see it.
The announcers went out of their way to emphasize that it was his first ever pick six, as though it was some amazing run.

The man has played all of one season as a starter.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Wild late game window today.

Two blocked kick TD's, two Pick Sixes and a 102 yard fumble return.

One Pick six was 100 yards. First season ever with a fumble return and pick six of >100 yards and they happened minutes apart.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
I don't think the Packers are as good as I thought they'd be. Love to me looks like he has regressed from the last 8 games of last season. Definitely doesn't look like a top 5 quarterback. Their defense is pretty much all turnovers.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
I don't think the Packers are as good as I thought they'd be. Love to me looks like he has regressed from the last 8 games of last season. Definitely doesn't look like a top 5 quarterback. Their defense is pretty much all turnovers.
McKinney with a pick in 5 straight games. They are creating turnovers at a historic rate. Not sure they can keep that up.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Shanny another choke job
Fucking douchebag made Steve Wilkes his scapegoat for the SB loss and now his defense can’t stop anything. Most assuredly they aren’t contenders this year

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

He’s still the same still dude from this video