🏈🏈🏈OFFIFAIL🏈🏈🏈 2024 SEASON ALL AROUND THE NFL IGT (WEEK SEVEN)

Canth

Liked Posts:
Fields had the outlet flat option, but kept it and took that hit.

Scobear

Liked Posts:
Fields will get killed if he keeps this up never mind benched

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
FYI, Baltimore fumbled on their first possession in overtime around their own 38yd line. Cincinnati recovers, Zac Taylor the dipshit decides to run it 3 times(they got 3yds) and McPherson subsequently misses the 53yd FG. Baltimore then moves the ball down the field and makes the GW FG. Reminded me of Nagy’s stupid ass in 2018 @ Miami. Taylor just might be one of the worst coaches to make it to a SB

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Steelers employing the vaunted cover who.

As if Dak us some rookie they've never seen before.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Steelers employing the vaunted cover who.

As if Dak us some rookie they've never seen before.
Sure looked like a rookie on that Int.

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Boy oh boy Justin Fields is leading one of the most dynamic offenses I've ever seen.

What a shame we didn't keep him and trade for the haul instead.

I'm ashamed for how wrong I was about Justin Fields. I'm sorry for causing so much drama for the last two plus years by saying Justin Fields sucks.

Tonight has been a true revelation for me about how the failure of the Chicago Bears truly kept Justin Fields from being great.

I hope the Bears don't start failing Caleb Williams the same way they failed Justin Fields.

I think this might go down as the worst situation ever for a QB to developed in and tonight was proof of that.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Nice TD by Justin. Keep that 4th going
You know Cutler's brains would be scrambled if he took like Fields just did and it would just snowball from there. Fields takes a hit like that and its almost as if his brains get scrambled back together? Looked like a different dude after that hit

Certified Troll

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Syracuse Orange
Did I just see the Steelers take Justin Fields out of the game to throw a long pass with a different QB, then put Justin Fields back in to finish the drive?

Did that just happen?

I have never seen that.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Boy oh boy Justin Fields is leading one of the most dynamic offenses I've ever seen.

What a shame we didn't keep him and trade for the haul instead.

I'm ashamed for how wrong I was about Justin Fields. I'm sorry for causing so much drama for the last two plus years by saying Justin Fields sucks.

Tonight has been a true revelation for me about how the failure of the Chicago Bears truly kept Justin Fields from being great.

I hope the Bears don't start failing Caleb Williams the same way they failed Justin Fields.

I think this might go down as the worst situation ever for a QB to developed in and tonight was proof of that.
Boy oh boy how sad it is that most people have hated your horrible takes since long before Justin fields was ever drafted here. Have you even taken a break from your keyboard since your schoolbus shift was over on Friday?

For you to be taking victory laps about any player is the epitome of megalomaniacal delusion

Scobear

Liked Posts:
He's not a franchise QB, not close to it IMHO , But the kid is tough as fuck and a small part of me wants him to succeed mainly because of all the ******* on here who are so desperate for him to fail. Go get us that 4th JF, but try not to get yourself killed in doing it.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Did I just see the Steelers take Justin Fields out of the game to throw a long pass with a different QB, then put Justin Fields back in to finish the drive?

Did that just happen?

I have never seen that.

It was a concussion check

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Did that just happen?

I have never seen that.
When the league requests a player to be checked for a possible concussion, they have to come off of the field. They can come back after they are cleared.