🏈🏈🏈OFFIFAIL🏈🏈🏈 2024 SEASON ALL AROUND THE NFL IGT (WEEK SEVEN)

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Boy oh boy how sad it is that most people have hated your horrible takes since long before Justin fields was ever drafted here. Have you even taken a break from your keyboard since your schoolbus shift was over on Friday?

For you to be taking victory laps about any player is the epitome of megalomaniacal delusion

I feel bad for school bus drivers. No profession deserves to be associated with that.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
What did CeeDee Lamb say to Dak? Anyone read lips?

Scobear

Liked Posts:
Anyone think we'll be seeing Wilson after tonight whatever happens? Have a feeling Tomlin has Fields on a short leash and this game might give him the reason to move on.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
When the league requests a player to be checked for a possible concussion, they have to come off of the field. They can come back after they are cleared.
Or if their name is Josh Allen, even if not cleared.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
I know Steelers have a good D, but I have seen the Cowboys a few times, and man, their offense is broken.

No running game and one WR.

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Steelers secondary is trash. Only protected by the pass rush.

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
Missed the last person who was open. Wtf was that jump pass. Still the same from him.

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Actually, the thought of you making a lap around anything other than the kitchen table with the fridge on the way is as delusional as your horrible opinions

You were just in the hospital for a month for your sparkling health and you're taking shots at me?

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
You were just in the hospital for a month for your sparkling health and you're taking shots at me?
My hospital stay had nothing to do with my weight but it is not the least bit creepy that it has been seared into your memory.

It’s also telling that you would just automatically associate anyone’s health with weight. Nervous?

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
God, remember when Bears D looked like that on goal lines?