🏈🏈🏈OFFIFAIL🏈🏈🏈 2024 SEASON ALL AROUND THE NFL IGT (WEEK SEVEN)

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bad time out by Tomlin.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Interesting will be Fields returning the kickoff and taking it for a TD.

DefNextYear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Rough to have burned that time out and gave up at TD anyway.

Nelly

Liked Posts:
As mentioned weeks ago, the Steelers will struggle to win games when their defense isn't lights out, thanks in part to Justin Fields.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Two Dak INT's, a lost fumble, a fumble that almost cost Dallas at the goal line and a blocked FG. Pitt scores 17. 3-12 on 3rd down.

Last edited:

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
As mentioned weeks ago, the Steelers will struggle to win games when their defense isn't lights out, thanks in part to Justin Fields.
Meh. There were some bad drops. But thems the breaks.

CTA_employee9

Liked Posts:
Fun game. Dallas' defense is awful at the moment with some of their injuries. The Steelers are a pretty good team. Their defense played a pretty damn good game considering they were out there for most of it. It will be interesting to see what they decide to do if/when Wilson is fully healthy.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Two Dak INT's, a lost fumble, a fumble that almost cost Dallas at the goal line and a blocked FG. Pitt scores 17. 3-12 on 3rd down.
And they were missing their best defenders

inchibearfan

Liked Posts:
Steelers D lost the game....after the offense had the lead Shame
The offense should put up more than 17 points. The Steelers defense held Dallas to 20 points--which is only one point higher than the lowest amount the Dallas offense has scored all season. The Steelers defense did its job. Going into this game the Steelers had to score over 20 points to win this thing and they did not.

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
My hospital stay had nothing to do with my weight but it is not the least bit creepy that it has been seared into your memory.

It’s also telling that you would just automatically associate anyone’s health with weight. Nervous?
I don't have anything to be nervous about. I'm not using alcohol to self medicate from for my abusive father like you were.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
The offense should put up more than 17 points. The Steelers defense held Dallas to 20 points--which is only one point higher than the lowest amount the Dallas offense has scored all season. The Steelers defense did its job. Going into this game the Steelers had to score over 20 points to win this thing and they did not.
lol. This is fucking r3tarded. If the defense did its job, they wouldn’t have given up the GW TD with 20seconds. I’m sure the Pittsburgh defense went into the locker room and said, “we deserve an A+ because we did our job! The GW TD drive had zero impact on whether or not we did our job because we held them to the same score the Giants did.”

inchibearfan

Liked Posts:
lol. This is fucking r3tarded. If the defense did its job, they wouldn’t have given up the GW TD with 20seconds. I’m sure the Pittsburgh defense went into the locker room and said, “we deserve an A+ because we did our job! The GW TD drive had zero impact on whether or not we did our job because we held them to the same score the Giants did.”
So the Steelers offense should plan on the Steelers defense holding the opposing offense to the least amount of points they have scored the entire season so far? The Steelers should not have expected to win a game they only put up 17 points.

Sparks500

Liked Posts:
Jerrah Jones has gotta be thinking: I paid how much for this?