🏈🏈🏈OFFIFAIL🏈🏈🏈 2024 SEASON ALL AROUND THE NFL IGT (WEEK SEVEN)

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Damn, I didn't realize how fast Burrow was haha

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
Lucky the 2 pt conversion was not picked as well. Fields just needs to stop throwing and run it.
Honestly though, he’s playing the best football he can. I can’t fault him for that. That’s the best he can do. It’s not his fault his best isn’t enough for most teams. It’s also not his fault a team is willing to let him start for their football team. All he can do if given the chance, is play his best football for the team that gave him a chance. Until the Steelers say different, go out there and give it your best Fields, even if it’s not great. That’s all you can do that you can control.

Last edited:

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Bo Nix racking up garbage time stats. Had like 24 passing yards deep into the 3rd quarter.
Sean Payton adores him, and claimed loudly and proudly, than Nix was the best QB in the draft.

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
I try to avoid the cowboys outside the headlines but dak seems streaky as fuck for how much he got paid
It’s not his fault someone decided to pay him. They know what’s up with Dak. He’s proven it in the playoffs that he doesn’t show up. But they decided to pay him. Dak didn’t force them to. More like, cowboys seem streaky as fuck for how much they paid Dak.

mecha

Liked Posts:
It’s not his fault someone decided to pay him. They know what’s up with Dak. He’s proven it in the playoffs that he doesn’t show up. But they decided to pay him. Dak didn’t force them to. More like, cowboys seem streaky as fuck for how much they paid Dak.
yeah, well, he doesn't show up in the regular season now either which makes it even worse

that team is going to be an abortion when all the contracts come up

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
way too much talent on that team for them to be playing this bad. oh well, as long as the Bears keep trending up fuck it
I agree. But what can you do? It’s obvious that talent alone doesn’t stop a team from playing bad. This should show people who think that.

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
My god.... neither team is playing like they want to win.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
he refs in this bad Sunday night game keep throwing flags and telling us "there's no foul".

That's three times.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Not sure where I blamed him…