🏈🏈🏈OFFIFAIL🏈🏈🏈 2024 SEASON ALL AROUND THE NFL IGT (WEEK SEVEN)

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Holy shit, Burrow is getting battered.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
That race for the second coach fired may not be between Pederson and McCarthy alone. Zac Taylor should be a favorite.

Then again, that organization stuck with a coach who never won a playoff game for 15 years!

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
bad idea for Chase Brown to score there.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Giants would be wise to gut the roster and front office along with the coaching staff. They are a poorly constructed roster that managed to bungle the assets they gained in the Fields trade. That 2022 season doomed them, especially after they doubled down on Danny Dimes.

BornAnAngryBearsFan

TF you lookin' at?!?!
Liked Posts:
This is absolutely…wow. I’ve never seen a local news sports anchor, absolutely take down a professional team to this extent. Frustration is in overdrive, in Jacksonville.

Lol!!!

I've watched about 20 minutes, of that video. The Bears beat them so bad, they broke this dude. But, he's got a point, the players stink. And they're not even trying... The HC can't get through to them, because it appears the owner doesn't care/think they're that bad.

This vid was pure comedy

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
They're just biding their time. Jerry says they're "saving" Zeke Elliott. :ROFLMAO:

Their next five games are tough. They're likely to be the underdog in all of them.
Trade Herbert to them for a 2nd rounder. Make Jerry think that the Cowpokes are an RB away from winning SB.

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Lol!!!

I've watched about 20 minutes, of that video. The Bears beat them so bad, they broke this dude. But, he's got a point, the players stink. And they're not even trying... The HC can't get through to them, because it appears the owner doesn't care/think they're that bad.

This vid was pure comedy
I do feel bad for their fans. I remember when they had their best season in franchise history: ‘99, 14-2, division winner. But it was crazy, because their only 2 losses, were to the Titans, who finished 13-3 and a wildcard team. The Jags smoked the Phins 60 something to 7 in the divisional round, then managed to lose to the Titans for a 3rd fucking time, in the AFCCG. Their only losses coming at the hands of a single team.

Fucking unreal.

Szlachcic

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Georgia Bulldogs
Weird season so far, league wide with some exceptions, that's for sure..

Canth

Liked Posts:
Oh man, I completely forgot about the in season Hard Knocks until watching a clip of the Pat McAfee just now. They are covering it by division now, and that is the AFC North this year.

So, maybe some behind the scenes stuff with Fields.

And then there is the shitshow that is Cleveland and Deshaun Watson.

Could be interesting

on edit: Looked it up, doesn't look like that debuts until 3-Dec. So, while it may be interesting, still a lot of football going to happen between now and when that first show airs.

Last edited: