1000 Posts For Watson

theOHIOSTATE!

Liked Posts:
......Jamal Adams Do'......

I don't want a project, let's not become Cleveland please.

MrOuija

Liked Posts:
[video=youtube;JEG9BkaxnKY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEG9BkaxnKY[/video]

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
......Jamal Adams Do'......

I don't want a project, let's not become Cleveland please.

I don't even understand your comment...are you insinuating that drafting Watson would be something the Browns would do?? That doesn't make sense considering they want Trubisky over Watson...plus the Browns have drafted solid players throughout the years, but their inability to draft a QB has cost them. The few players they do draft eventually move elsewhere in FA. The Browns need a franchise and so do we..

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Also, we could suffice drafting a 2nd day Safety. And Honestly safety isn't as much of a need, but I think their will be some talent and good value on Friday. Plus, Safety is a position that you can find affordable talent in FA.

Madden

Liked Posts:
n5UarSO.gif

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Many think because we are paying Glenno 15 mil this year we have an answer at QB. Wake up call!! Glennon hasn't done anything yet. Even then, he is paid towards the lower end of starting QBs.

Instead, I look at the money we spent on Glennon as an investment in the position of QB, not on Glennon himself. 15mil+#3 overall pick (5 mil) to get the position right. Whoever works out, works out..as long as their is a clear long- term answer by the end of the season, the Bears win and receive a return on their investment

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Oh no, it's after midnight and we didn't make it, I am so sorry for all you non football guys that wanted Watson.

You watch, next year so many actual NFL capable QB's will be available. I know, children hate to wait, but trust me Christmas is coming in 2018.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Oh no, it's after midnight and we didn't make it, I am so sorry for all you non football guys that wanted Watson.

You watch, next year so many actual NFL capable QB's will be available. I know, children hate to wait, but trust me Christmas is coming in 2018.

I'm sure all those QBs will either falter or be torn apart once the tape is put on. A lot can change in a year and it is always easy to point to the next group of QBs who havent been under the microscope yet.

Watson played lights out against Alabama twice in a row and has traits that transcend mechanics and athletic ability. I'll take a winner over star studded guys all day

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
I don't want him at 3, but what the hell..

not matter what

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
He was talking up Mitch Trubisky at #1 on Mike and Mike again this morning. He said the Browns owner has taken the pick out of the coaches hands. Not for sure it's Trubisky but he thinks so.

Would not surprise me at all.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
If Cleveland takes Trubisky, would a trade up be worth it?

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Pace can't afford to pass him up. If he's a success and Glennon sucks, that's it.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
It's to the point I will be disappointed if we don't take Watson even if we get a good player in Adams, Hooker, Lattimore, etc.

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:
Boy a lot of Watson nut huggers are going to be crying in about 12 hours :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk