1000 Posts to Beat the Packers - AND EFFECTIVELY END THEIR SEASON

BringBackDitka54

Liked Posts:
In high school I studied abroad in the South of Chile. My friend from America was in Santiago, Chile, about 12 hours to the North. So me and the family I was living with drove up to Santiago and stayed with their grandparents there. My friend was having his going away party, so me and two of my Chilean brothers went to the party. My Chilean brothers told me not to drink too much that night, because we were driving back to the South at 5am the next morning. So I said, "Yeah sure, whatever." So about an hour into the party I see my friend and everything's going great. I started talking to this beautiful Chilean chick, and besides from her natural beauty, she spoke really good English, which was pretty much the only thing I looked for in a woman down there. So she was beautiful and we were hitting it off, and I told her I would go get us some more wine. So I went to get the wine and when I came back my Chilean brother was posted up next to her, flirting with her. So I was standing there awkwardly as they were speaking Spanish really quickly, I was getting more pissed by the second by my own Chilean brother cock-blocking me. So long-story short, he ends up hooking up with her in front of me. So I start drinking just to get blacked-out, cause fuck my Chilean brother, right? i wasn't a very experienced drinker at the time, so I was drinking everything. Wine, vodka, rum, beer, just cup after cup.

So later on in the night my Chilean brothers find me passed out on a random bed at the party. This whole next part had to be told to me by them the next day. So they tried waking me up, but I couldn't get up. So they lifted me up and I had my arms around their shoulders as they carried me out. I ended up barfing in some bushes outside the house, and when we got in their friend's car to go back to their grandparents house, I started barfing all over the interior of the car. It was a BMW.

So we get back to their grandparents house, and apparently I had throw up all over my shirt and jeans, so they took my jeans off and changed my shirt for me, and then threw me into bed. 5am comes around that morning, and the family is up and ready to make the 12 hour trip back to the South. They tried waking me up, but again, I couldn't get up. My Chilean brothers later told me I had "zombie eyes" lmfao. So about 4pm that afternoon, I woke up and looked around. Everyone in the house was gone. My head was pounding, and I was in my underwear. I walked out of the bedroom and into the kitchen. On the kitchen table was a note that said, "Hey, we tried waking you up to leave but you couldn't get up. Here's a bus ticket, find a cab to the bus station." So immediately I was like, "Well, I have to travel 650 miles in a foreign country on my own where I don't speak the language. I'm pretty much fucked." So I ended up finding a cab and getting to the bus station through some miracle. I made it back to the South where my family picked me up at the bus station. I threw up at every bus stop except for one. Fucking horrendous hangover experience, but it's a great story to tell.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The moral of the story is to make someone else get you and the bish a drink :D

Ari Bear

Hall of Famer
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Kill one, marry one, fuck one:
Emma Watson
Emma-Watson-2014-Beautiful-Wallpaper1.jpg

Jennifer Lawrence
Lesdoit-Jennifer-Lawrence-blonde-hair1.jpg

And Emma Stone
6105397a01f9a83d43f90b439277741b.jpg

For me, Stone is axed, hit the sack with Watson and Lawrence gets the ring!

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Pretend I want to marry each one secretly, have a foursome and then kill each one.....

1ke

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Bucks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
This better work, but still really odd!

Tapatalk

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Kill one, marry one, fuck one:
Emma Watson
Emma-Watson-2014-Beautiful-Wallpaper1.jpg

Jennifer Lawrence
Lesdoit-Jennifer-Lawrence-blonde-hair1.jpg

And Emma Stone
6105397a01f9a83d43f90b439277741b.jpg

Murdering Watson. Smashing Lawrence. Marrying Stone.

Watson cute but she'll probably look like she's 17 at the age 41. I'm not into it.

I've seen Lawrence's goods and she's got an elite package. However, she kind of plays the same person in both Silver Linings Playbook and American Hustle leading me to believe that part of her is quite unstable.

Stone won my heart in Gangster Squad. She was so fucking standing next to the bar smoking her cigarette and I normally hate girls that smoke.

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Does anyone know how I can post pics from my phone?