1000 Posts to Beat the Packers - AND EFFECTIVELY END THEIR SEASON

MontanaBear

Liked Posts:
942110_669875026359174_555430755_n.jpg

Prove it

BringBackDitka54

Liked Posts:
Always loved Dylan’s work. Know he couldn’t hold a tune worth a damn but his music defined a generation. One of the top American songwriters post 1950’s in my book.

He's pretty incredible, or at least, he was in the 60s. It's amazing how quickly he went downhill. He even had this interview where he blatantly admitted that he's not nearly the lyricist that he once was. His quote was somewhere along the lines of, "I don't know what happened. It's like, I had it, these words just came to me. And one day they stopped coming to me." Pretty cool that he would admit that. You hear guys like Springsteen who think that their present day music is on-par with Born To Run. Springsteen hasn't produced a great song in a decade. That's what makes Dylan badass.

ChicagoBornCalifLiving

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My fucking fantasy football team. Everyone's either injured or suspended.

I got lucky, Dalton had the bye so I brought Eli off the bench, along with Victor. But I have Marshall & Vernon Davis tomorrow and have no idea if they are playing. I only have a WR from Tampa on the bench.

ChicagoBornCalifLiving

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He's pretty incredible, or at least, he was in the 60s. It's amazing how quickly he went downhill. He even had this interview where he blatantly admitted that he's not nearly the lyricist that he once was. His quote was somewhere along the lines of, "I don't know what happened. It's like, I had it, these words just came to me. And one day they stopped coming to me." Pretty cool that he would admit that. You hear guys like Springsteen who think that their present day music is on-par with Born To Run. Springsteen hasn't produced a great song in a decade. That's what makes Dylan badass.

Agreed, I think his last great album was Blood on the Tracks. I read where he said that once the Vietnam War was over and we moved into the late 70's he just lost that drive to define society through his music. Also agree with you on Springsteen and feel the same way about Petty, U2 and several others. Just quit while you're ahead.

BringBackDitka54

Liked Posts:
I got lucky, Dalton had the bye so I brought Eli off the bench, along with Victor. But I have Marshall & Vernon Davis tomorrow and have no idea if they are playing. I only have a WR from Tampa on the bench.

Bringing in Eli for this one week is crazy lucky. My league is a 12-team two-quarterback league, so right off the draft there were only 8 starting quarterbacks available in free agency. Some teams probably took more than 1 quarterback in the draft too. It's nutty.

BringBackDitka54

Liked Posts:
Agreed, I think his last great album was Blood on the Tracks. I read where he said that once the Vietnam War was over and we moved into the late 70's he just lost that drive to define society through his music. Also agree with you on Springsteen and feel the same way about Petty, U2 and several others. Just quit while you're ahead.

Yep. Never really got into Petty, but U2 is the same way. Both Springsteen and U2 have turned extremely political too, which is annoying. I came to fucking hear your music, not to hear that the earth needs to be saved.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Looks like you're going to crack the 1500 all by your lonesome.

BringBackDitka54

Liked Posts:
Good old Mike Brown... That SF game was my first time at Soldier Field... Amazing... Then the Cleveland game the next week!

Wow what an awesome first game. My first Bears game was week 17 of 2007, we beat the Saints in Chicago, but still missed the playoffs.

BringBackDitka54

Liked Posts:
My all Bears team, The Jay McCuttyCuts , is 3-0. Cutler, Forte, Bennett, Marshall, Jeffery, Holmes, Gould and Bears D. Doing solid.

Hahahaha that's awesome. I try to have a league like that every year, but it's tough. I draft with a lot of Chicago guys, so all of our studs go way higher than you predict.

ChicagoBornCalifLiving

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bringing in Eli for this one week is crazy lucky. My league is a 12-team two-quarterback league, so right off the draft there were only 8 starting quarterbacks available in free agency. Some teams probably took more than 1 quarterback in the draft too. It's nutty.

Yea, I am also in a 12 team league but no one took Eli, I think they were looking too much at last year, I got him in the 14th round.

BringBackDitka54

Liked Posts:
Yea, I am also in a 12 team league but no one took Eli, I think they were looking too much at last year, I got him in the 14th round.

It's funny how far Eli has fallen. Last week I checked the available quarterbacks in my league. There was Chad Henne, Derek Carr, and two-time Super Bowl Champion Eli Manning. Funny stuff.

BringBackDitka54

Liked Posts:
Btw if any of you haven't heard Bill Burr's podcast yet, get into it. It's awesome.
[video=youtube;9wGsj4Nz7KU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wGsj4Nz7KU[/video]

BringBackDitka54

Liked Posts:
[video=youtube;yTsjK4d-nlA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTsjK4d-nlA[/video]

Stop judging Tiger Woods. He's a billionaire that fucked some models, like all of you wouldn't do the same thing.

BringBackDitka54

Liked Posts:
Jay Mohr on Boston Fans:
[video=youtube;x-A0aw70X6E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-A0aw70X6E[/video]