Liked Posts:
CCR had a couple of number one albums, but not any singles... Crazy

BringBackDitka54

Liked Posts:
Raiders fan on Death row... classic.
[video=youtube;R0-CFoi_zuo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0-CFoi_zuo[/video]

BringBackDitka54

Liked Posts:
Lol Raiders fans sitting around on death row, debating whether or not it was wise to spend a first round pick on a kicker.

BringBackDitka54

Liked Posts:
My older brother's friend once told me he saw Rex eat half a candle stick while drunk at Florida.

BringBackDitka54

Liked Posts:
Even if they did, they're still underrated. People talk about the Stones like they're gods. Stones are well and nice, but they're no CCR.

BringBackDitka54

Liked Posts:
I was at the gym working out while watching the Bears last Monday, and there was this blonde chick there. I asked her if she had been watching the whole game and she kind of just looked at me an laughed, so immediately I thought to myself, "Okay, fuck this girl." But then she realized I was serious, so she was like, "oh, no... I don't really watch football." So I ask her her name and again, she gives me this look like, "Seriously, you don't know my name?" so after like 3 seconds without saying anything she goes, "Summer?" and again I was like, "This girl fucking sucks." But she was hot so I kept talking to her. So I wanted to prove to myself that she was shallow, so I started making up a bunch of shit about how my dad is Phil Emery and I should be running the Bears within the next few years. Immediately when I started telling her about my imaginary money, she was way more interested. Long story short, she asked for my number, but I think she figured out that I'm not the next owner of an NFL team, because she hasn't texted me lmao.