1000 Posts to Beat the Packers - AND EFFECTIVELY END THEIR SEASON

mcbear34

Here for the Wins
Liked Posts:
princess-bride_2460761b1.jpg

BringBackDitka54

Liked Posts:
Hell, I can get you a toe by 3 o'clock this afternoon... with nail polish. These fucking amateurs...

BringBackDitka54

Liked Posts:
Huh? No, what the fuck are you... I'm not... We're talking about unchecked aggression here, dude.

BringBackDitka54

Liked Posts:
What the fuck are you talking about? The chinaman is not the issue here, Dude. I'm talking about drawing a line in the sand, Dude. Across this line, you DO NOT... Also, Dude, chinaman is not the preferred nomenclature. Asian-American, please.

BringBackDitka54

Liked Posts:
What do you mean brought it bowling, Dude? I didn't rent it shoes. I'm not buying it a fucking beer. He's not taking your fucking turn, Dude.

BringBackDitka54

Liked Posts:
I'm saying, I see what you're getting at, Dude, he kept the money. My point is, here we are, it's shabbas, the sabbath, which I'm allowed to break only if it's a matter of life or death...

BringBackDitka54

Liked Posts:
Will you come off it, Walter? You're not even fucking Jewish, man. you're fucking Polish Catholic...

BringBackDitka54

Liked Posts:
Three thousand years of beautiful tradition, from Moses to Sandy Koufax... You're goddamn right I'm living in the fucking past!

BringBackDitka54

Liked Posts:
Donny was a good bowler, and a good man. He was one of us. He was a man who loved the outdoors... and bowling, and as a surfer he explored the beaches of Southern California, from La Jolla to Leo Carrillo and... up to... Pismo. He died, like so many young men of his generation, he died before his time. In your wisdom, Lord, you took him, as you took so many bright flowering young men at Khe Sanh, at Langdok, at Hill 364. These young men gave their lives. And so would Donny. Donny, who loved bowling. And so, Theodore Donald Karabotsos, in accordance with what we think your dying wishes might well have been, we commit your final mortal remains to the bosom of the Pacific Ocean, which you loved so well. Good night, sweet prince.