12/22 Predators @ Blackhawks 7:30 CSN GDT

sth

Liked Posts:
garth_brooks.jpg
bluesbros.jpg

Nashville
VS. Chicago

17-9-6 40pts 18-14-3 39pts

This is a big game for the Hawks. They are neck and neck with Nashville in the division. Hopefully some people will be back. But I like the effort the last two games.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
There he is.....

HERES TO CONTINUING THE HAWKS' WIN STREAK AND STH'S WIN STREAK!

Hawks get trapped but still win 2-1.

R K

No Hossa, No Kane, Stahlberg can play.

Need 2pts now. All those early games we gave away, will now cost us if we don't continue to get two points.

supraman

Liked Posts:
Yay boring hockey. Wake me up when something happens.

roshinaya

fnord
Donator
Liked Posts:
If the Preds score first it's going to be a horrible abortion of a hockey game. A win is all that matters, the Hawks are on a short leash for the rest of the season when it comes to giving away points.

R K

...but he won't. He's declared out for this game....

Craw in the nets....

Like I said I'm glad. I think the lines are running well without him. Especially the top line where he does not belong.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yay for finally the game not being on the abortion known as the NHLN!

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It is key for us to score first to take them out of trap mode! L.A scored 15 sec into the game last Saturday and proceeded on to a 6-1 victory. Lindback has been very good for them filling in for Pekka Rinne. Hawks will keep the streak alive!!
<

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Big Win needed tonight. This is one of the teams we are chasing, but also one of the team with the perception that they are not a top teir team. Which is exactly the kind of team that we struggle against. Hawks show up for big games, they can't afford to take any off. 4-2 win with an EN

roshinaya

fnord
Donator
Liked Posts:
Good game by the Hawks. Looks like they have finally found their stride and playing smart hockey. Too bad about that Preds PP goal, was hoping for a SO for Crawford. Bickell has a nasty wrister and glad to see Skille pot a few. Bolland has improved and even winning the majority of his faceoffs. Keep on trucking and get those valuable points.

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
Good win tonight. Great way to send it off until Sunday.

Nice game for the grinders and team defense. Preds are freaking boring ass. I can't believe they actually win as many games as they do playing that crap style with very little offensive threat. Even the Devils in their hayday of playing the trap at least had some guys that could score and had flash and who were fun to watch. YIKES

Anyways solid game by the team.

Happy Holidays you jerks.

For real though stay safe everyone needs to make it back to these boards. Keep the keys at home and take a taxi while celebrating this season!!!

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nice win streak.... I refuse to watch games against Nashville... looks like the Hawks played well though. Nice streak STH and nice break from GDT making for me! Go for 3 baby!

It's not a post from me unless I include my thought's on John Scott the scorn of the universe... from all twitter posts and GDTs i've read he had another good game. Not bad for 500K.

puckjim

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Even when Kane and Hossa come back, this needs to be how they play.

It's their best chance at defending their title.

BiscuitintheBasket

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Still too drunk to comment on the on ice play, but it sure looked good with the 15 skaters and 3 goalies tonight for each shift. For the off ice, wife and I bought several of the signed holiday pucks, none a bust. Bonus was Mrs. Biscuit being the lucky seat winner tonight, winning a signed cap. And where the heck was RK at the game tonight, did he get stuck in the Kettle One or lost on the 300 level? Time for more booze