12/22 Predators @ Blackhawks 7:30 CSN GDT

R K

Still too drunk to comment on the on ice play, but it sure looked good with the 15 skaters and 3 goalies tonight for each shift. For the off ice, wife and I bought several of the signed holiday pucks, none a bust. Bonus was Mrs. Biscuit being the lucky seat winner tonight, winning a signed cap. And where the heck was RK at the game tonight, did he get stuck in the Kettle One or lost on the 300 level? Time for more booze

I was sitting in Rocky's seats tonight. Long story.

Total domination. In the last three games this team has played like the team that won the Cup.

The top line is so dominating the other lines are getting great chances. Skille is learning to finish or just that it's the Preds? 4 of 5 goals are against the Preds.

Hawks have won 7 of the 9 last home games. 7-2.

jakobeast

Liked Posts:

Total domination. In the last three games this team has played like the team that won the Cup.

The top line is so dominating the other lines are getting great chances. Skille is learning to finish or just that it's the Preds? 4 of 5 goals are against the Preds.

4 of 6 of his goal are against the Preds.

jaxhawksfan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well spank my ass and call me Shirley. I guess he read the boards where I asked what was so special about him.

Larmer83

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well spank my ass and call me Shirley. I guess he read the boards where I asked what was so special about him.

How about we just call you Shirley. Even if it's the season for giving.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Another very satisfying TEAM effort last night. Props to Skille and where the hell did Bickell find that kick ass wrist shot.

His release is almost Hossa-quick.

Maiden

Liked Posts:
Another very satisfying TEAM effort last night. Props to Skille and where the hell did Bickell find that kick ass wrist shot.

His release is almost Hossa-quick.

Needless to say you havent been paying attention.

Shoots_he_scores

Liked Posts:
University of North Dakota, by way of Oak Lawn
How about we just call you Shirley. Even if it's the season for giving.

"i am serious, and don't call me Shirley" couldn't resist a quote from my favorite movie.

another solid defensive effort. Q is gonna have some tough decisions on who comes out of the lineup when hossa Kane and stalberg come back. surely Scott/hendry is out but after that it's gonna be tough.

R K

Needless to say you havent been paying attention.

WTF you just pop on to take a cheap shot?

Needless to say theres no need to be a DICK! KNock it the fuck off!

And since your such the "expert" I've never seen that wrister until this year and I've been watching Bickell since his first days of prospect camp 5 years ago.

E Runs

Liked Posts:

Thought a suit was required to sit in that row!? It was nice to see a jerseys there.

Sharp/Toews/Brouwer bent Suter and Weber over all night.

Beuatiful snipe by Skille.

The defensive play the past 3 games has been astounding! Coincidence that it picked up once Bolland started to have a pulse? Or Pisani returned? Or Johnson was signed? Whatever it is, like Jim says, this is the way they need to play even when the guys in sick bay return.

46 games to snag 54 points for my completely unofficial make the playoffs floor. Shouldn't be a problem if they keep humming like this.

And oh yeah, that Crawford can play some goal, eh?

genefoley

Liked Posts:
I heard there was a moment of silence. Was it for the two firemen?

Maiden

Liked Posts:
WTF you just pop on to take a cheap shot?

Needless to say theres no need to be a DICK! KNock it the fuck off!

And since your such the "expert" I've never seen that wrister until this year and I've been watching Bickell since his first days of prospect camp 5 years ago.

WOW that's considered a cheap shot at the new and improved boards? REALLY?

Dumbing down to the masses, good for you guys.

BTW: While visiting the beautiful Rockford area last season any paying customer would have seen that heavy hard wrist shot.

R K

WOW that's considered a cheap shot at the new and improved boards? REALLY?

Dumbing down to the masses, good for you guys.

BTW: While visiting the beautiful Rockford area last season any paying customer would have seen that heavy hard wrist shot.

I don't know I was out there a couple of times and didn't see it. I didn't even see it at times during his first THREE prospect camps. Dumbing down the masses? Why, because everyone's not brilliant?

In fact I have never seen this much consistency in Bickells shot.

And yea Tater is a cool guy and that was a dick comment.

chasman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Glad I was able to see them on TV. They have really impressed me the last few games.

I wonder if Mill500 is happy yet...ha ha

see you guys on Sunday ...Merry Christmas

R K

Glad I was able to see them on TV. They have really impressed me the last few games.

I wonder if Mill500 is happy yet...ha ha

see you guys on Sunday ...Merry Christmas

Grumpy as ever! But isn't that the way we like him?

chasman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Where is the pristine colon any way?

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
I don't know I was out there a couple of times and didn't see it. I didn't even see it at times during his first THREE prospect camps. Dumbing down the masses? Why, because everyone's not brilliant?

In fact I have never seen this much consistency in Bickells shot.

And yea Tater is a cool guy and that was a dick comment.

shocker, a dick comment from someone who lurks the boards 24/7 waiting for someone to say something he deems Special person. I hope to be introduced to Maiden next time I'm in Chicago

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
shocker, a dick comment from someone who lurks the boards 24/7 waiting for someone to say something he deems Special person. I hope to be introduced to Maiden next time I'm in Chicago

Could be he"s just looking for victims to ass ream now that his boy Barker is gone.