dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Fields had issues too but the mantra is play to your QBs strengths. Maybe should have rolled out Goff more if the interior OL was shaky.
Yeah that's what you want to do with a non mobile pocket passer.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just watching how Flus' D with just one good pass rusher has made that O into a turnover machine is enough to sour me on Johnson.
Missing two interior Lineman certainly didn't help. Both Ragnow and Jackson were out, two 3rd string guards in, and first start for Glasgow at center.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Bears defense exposed this guy. If ya go through his background there's nothing that screams HC. The Bears need someone with Qb development experience and SB experience. There are coaches out there with that background
LMAO, the Vikes have a better defense and better edge players, yet when the Lions O-line was healthy, the offense performed just fine.
Fuck, you guys just don't have a clue.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well to be fair, they were missing their starting OG & C. Bears exploited the middle of the line which is when Goff really struggles. Goff can’t move laterally but is good when he can step into the pocket and avoid the outside pressure. He wasn’t able to move up in the pocket and the Bears took advantage.
Nailed it, outside in piss poor weather is not Goff's strength either.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
The Bears defense exposed this guy. If ya go through his background there's nothing that screams HC. The Bears need someone with Qb development experience and SB experience. There are coaches out there with that background

LMAO, the Vikes have a better defense and better edge players, yet when the Lions O-line was healthy, the offense performed just fine.
Fuck, you guys just don't have a clue.

The Bears defense exposed Johnson. Please Don't run from that

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Missing two interior Lineman certainly didn't help. Both Ragnow and Jackson were out, two 3rd string guards in, and first start for Glasgow at center.

Great Bears had several injuries this year as well with Jenkins, Davis and Jones missing time. No one gives a shit.

Show me the posts where you made allowances for those injuries above?

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Great Bears had several injuries this year as well with Jenkins, Davis and Jones missing time. No one gives a shit.

Show me the posts where you made allowances for those injuries above?
When the starting offensive line is on the field together, the Lions are 6-0 and average an NFL-leading:

• 38.4 points per game
  • 421.2 yards per game
  • 179.4 rushing yards per game
  • 5.5 yards per carry
  • Goff has a passer rating of 121.73

Blah blah blah, Bears exposed nothing, rather they exploited some injury weakness's.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
When the starting offensive line is on the field together, the Lions are 6-0 and average an NFL-leading:

• 38.4 points per game
  • 421.2 yards per game
  • 179.4 rushing yards per game
  • 5.5 yards per carry
  • Goff has a passer rating of 121.73

Blah blah blah, Bears exposed nothing, rather they exploited some injury weakness's.

Injuries are part of the game. Again at no point have you ever given the Bears a break due to injuries so GTFOH with that bullshit.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Injuries are part of the game. Again at no point have you ever given the Bears a break due to injuries so GTFOH with that bullshit.
No, you get the fuck out, when the Lions beat the Chiefs, what did you say? IIRC the game should have an asterisks because the Chiefs were missing a few key players. Now that the table has turned, you wish to dismiss it.

Typically Remy bullshit.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
No, you get the fuck out, when the Lions beat the Chiefs, what did you say? IIRC the game should have an asterisks because the Chiefs were missing a few key players. Now that the table has turned, you wish to dismiss it.

Typically Remy bullshit.
200.webp

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Typically Remy bullshit.

Please link to where I said that.

Lol at you arguing your OC is only good when his team is 100%.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Please link to where I said that.

Lol at you arguing your OC is only good when his team is 100%.
LOL, arguing anyone gives a shit about the last place Bears.
Newsflash, the Lions are 11-4.
The Bears are in last place.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
LOL, arguing anyone gives a shit about the last place Bears.
Newsflash, the Lions are 11-4.
The Bears are in last place.

Ok so you lied and now trying to change the subject.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ok so you lied and now trying to change the subject.
nope, I am right and I am rubbing it in your face, as always, you are wrong again. And it's Christmas Eve, not about to go searching thru three month old posts. Have at it.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
nope, I am right and I am rubbing it in your face, as always, you are wrong again. And it's Christmas Eve, not about to go searching thru three month old posts. Have at it.

No you flat out lied about what I said about the Chiefs then changed the subject when I asked you to provide proof.