1st Place Chicago Bears

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:

Did I stutter? I don't think I did, fuckboi lololololololollolololololoolooooollooolooooloolloolloollool you mouth breathing plebard.

Lololololololollolololololoolooooollooolooooloolloolloolloollololololololollolololololoolooooollooolooooloolloolloollool...

L
O
L

Novoitus

Mitch Trubisky Fan
Liked Posts:
I'm ecstatic about the win. The offense had zero to do with it... and if you're a real fan, you would know that you actually need an offense to win a SB.

Get a grip on reality.

Offense kept the defense off the field for a decent amount of time. That’s probably the only good thing they did

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Did I stutter? I don't think I did, fuckboi lololololololollolololololoolooooollooolooooloolloolloollool you mouth breathing plebard.

Lololololololollolololololoolooooollooolooooloolloolloolloollololololololollolololololoolooooollooolooooloolloolloollool...

L
O
L

You're not making sense. Thank you so much.

Menchifus

Liked Posts:
It literally means nothing, moron... it's week 3.

Are there seriously no more bans in this forum? I guess the owners of this forum are selling out for internet activity.

Fuck this cesspool of a message board. I'm out!

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Are there seriously no more bans in this forum? I guess the owners of this forum are selling out for internet activity.

Don't let the door hit you on the log out!

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

Ehh. What do you want? An ultra sanitized forum with no dissenting opinions? That kind of moderation destroyed this place.

Just tell Grimson to eat a dick and move on.

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
I would be hard pressed to say that I am not disappointed with the offense. I expected a little bit more from them at this point, but the AZ defense is good.

With that being said. Give Mitch a year to learn this offense before you jump off the bridge. He is concerning me as well, big time In fact, but there are flashes of what he may become in this offense.

For fuck sake though, get the deep ball down during the bye week. It makes the offense go... KC and Mahomes are killing it with the deep shots.

1st Place though.... fuck yeah!