1st Place Chicago Bears

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well this is stupid as fuck. Of course they had something to do with it. They scored 16 points. Been a bears fan long enough to know that getting 16 points out of these guys has been nearly impossible some years.

The defense earned them those points.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I thought the win was great...They came back after digging a substantial hole and actually won..,,Thats something that Minny or GB didnt do today

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
HHM get in here and rescue your boi because he is drowning in such a mad and pathetic way.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
They levy has officially broken head for the hills!

giphy.gif

Have a great night.

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
giphy.gif

Have a great night.
What are you 14? If you're any older, you should look into a psychiatrist evaluation.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
This Bears situations kind of reminds me of the early Rex Ryan New York Jets teams. Those Jets teams had a young quarterback who never lived up to expectations, yet still went to back to back AFC Championship games because of their dominant defense.

Unfortunately for them, it had a short shelf life, as they were only able to remain effective for 2 years with a terrible quarterback before everything started crashing down.

That's pretty much the Bears best case scenario right now until/unless they fix the QB position.

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
This Bears situations kind of reminds me of the early Rex Ryan New York Jets teams. Those Jets teams had a young quarterback who never lived up to expectations, yet still went to back to back AFC Championship games because of their dominant defense.

Unfortunately for them, it had a short shelf life, as they were only able to remain effective for 2 years with a terrible quarterback before everything started crashing down.

That's pretty much the Bears best case scenario right now until/unless they fix the QB position.

Im all for simplifying the playbook for Mitch. With this defense Mitchs role & responsibilities need to be reduced