2014 Jay Cutler Discussion Thread

whick week do we start?

• Total voters

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
Cutler can rifle a football nearly 70mph, Rodgers tops out at 56mph.

It is clear cut

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Never heard or seen this, where did you get the numbers from? Not questioning just curious and interested when this was measured

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Cutler can rifle a football nearly 70mph, Rodgers tops out at 56mph.

It is clear cut

Eventhough, he'd probably find me attractive, Cutler with Rodger's brain would be lethal

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Better athlete? Not even close-more slippery, maybe. But Cutler is significantly stronger, and has the bigger arm.

I will give you accuracy as well, but I also have to point out, that w/ Cutler being in his second season of Trestman's offense, his completion percentage is more than 4% higher than Rodgers' so far this season-and with more attempts.

edit, I wanted to go back and look at their numbers.

Jay ran a 4.7 40
Aaron ran a 4.7 40

Jay put up 23 reps on the bench, w/ a max of 405

Aaron did not do the bench at the combine, but did max 340 at his pro day.

So , how is Rodgers the "better athlete"?

I'll take accuracy in a QB over what they can bench press.

SiDe WaYs

Liked Posts:
Just like game 17 in Jan 2010 when the Bears were down 10-3 with the ball late in the 4th quarter driving down the field and Jay throws the game winner to eliminate GB's playoff bid! Wait....

Fuck. He threw an int to end that one and then the Packers kicked our asses in the NFCCG... My bad.

Or, I know.

Just like last year in game 17 when we were up late in the game and Rodgers marched down the field and choked! wait...

Fuck. He threw the game winner to Cobb. My bad.

I mean right after that when Jay got the ball back and drove down the field for the score! wait....

Fuck. He threw 2 horrible passes and then an int to end the game. My bad.

But at least Jay is clutch when it doesn't matter!!!

Do you hate cutler that much? I mean yeah it's his fault the defense didnt pick up the fumble. His fault the packers marched down field and scored on them. His fault Jeffery dropped a pass. His fault he was injured in nfccg. You're hatred for him is getting weird. For a grown man to give another grown man that much attention is well odd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Never heard or seen this, where did you get the numbers from? Not questioning just curious and interested when this was measured

I'll look later when I get off work, and link the site if I can find it again. I saw it a few years ago.

malcore

They measure throws speed at the combine.

From 2006 combine:

Speaking of hard throws, quarterbacks had their passes measured for speed and Furman’s Ingle Martin, who is opening some eyes this weekend, led all passers with a 65 mph throw. Jay Cutler checked in at 60 mph, Brodie Croyle threw it 58 mph, Alabama State’s Tarvaris Jackson manages 57 mph and Bruce Eugene threw the ball 55 mph.

http://www.footballsfuture.com/2006/combineday4.html

Although, I think Cutler can chuck it 70 yards off his back foot. ;)

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
They all pale in comparison to Rudy the Rifle Bukich and Bobby Nature Boy Douglas:)

Ari Bear

Hall of Famer
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
It's been a good week!
983796_10152705365429513_4632228939144795860_n.jpg

Guitarman

Liked Posts:
I am a real fan of the Bears. You are a fanboy of Jay Cutler. That's the difference.

No real fan hates on every starting QB. You hated on Grossman even when he was being talked about for league MVP the first half of 2006. You hate on Cutler even when he plays well. Go stroke yourself to Erin Rodgers.

Mitchapalooza

Okay seriously usually I don't stick up for people cause It's a message board and I stay out of arguments but everyone stfu about mick. We all know he is critical of cutler who cares. He wants him to do good. Period. But the last few months or so YOU guys bring up mick. "Oh cutler had a good game what now mick?" Then he fires back and you all get butthurt. You guys are starting this shit now and it's annoying. Mick wants cutler to succeed. He's gonna call him out when necessary. Big fucking deal.

/rant

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
No real fan hates on every starting QB. You hated on Grossman even when he was being talked about for league MVP the first half of 2006. You hate on Cutler even when he plays well. Go stroke yourself to Erin Rodgers.

I think you are thinking of a different bearmick. Maybe bizarromick?