2015 NFL Wild Card Weekend

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You mean there's people out there who don't equate Cutler to a 3rd string QB? The hell you say

Cutler is a winning quarterback in the NFL. Despite being 10-16 with Trestman. Yeah, I don't think he's considered a 3rd string quarterback. They don't give those 100 million dollar contracts.

I don't think you can say that Arians is a failure because he got to the playoffs with Palmer, Stanton and Lindley.

Now what's your point? Arians made the playoffs. If Cutler is 3rd string rate then why aren't the Bears in the playoffs? You're making little sense to me.

JZsportsfan

Liked Posts:
Looks like the Cards are going to get wrecked here. Can't move the ball

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Arians is such a loser. Down 3 to the panthers. Glad we didn't hire that guy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
30-14 as a head coach in the NFL.

On his what? 4th quarterback this season.

He'll win head coach of the year honors... again.

I'm rooting for them to the Super Bowl. Because Arians is a great coach and I hope George Mccaskey watches him, realizes how badly they fucked up, and makes the right decisions to make it happen for Bear fans.. And I really like Larry Fitzgerald. Feel bad for him. Deserves a ring.

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:

I'm rooting for them to the Super Bowl. Because Arians is a great coach and I hope George Mccaskey watches him, realizes how badly they fucked up, and makes the right decisions to make it happen for Bear fans.. And I really like Larry Fitzgerald. Feel bad for him. Deserves a ring.

I'm just trying to make my self feel better. Don't ruin it for me. K. Thx.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Cutler is a winning quarterback in the NFL. Despite being 10-16 with Trestman. Yeah, I don't think he's considered a 3rd string quarterback. They don't give those 100 million dollar contracts.

I don't think you can say that Arians is a failure because he got to the playoffs with Palmer, Stanton and Lindley.

Now what's your point? Arians made the playoffs. If Cutler is 3rd string rate then why aren't the Bears in the playoffs? You're making little sense to me.

So you would refer to 2 winning seasons,with winning records, out of 9 as being a winner?

The Bears aren't in the playoffs cause their QB is a prolific loser and will do more, than even a 3rd string QB, to lose games.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
I'm just trying to make my self feel better. Don't ruin it for me. K. Thx.

Sorry man. I feel you.

I think what killed me was when an AZ reporter on the game was at the head coaches conference two years ago. It was right after Arians and Trestman were hired and said he remembers Bruce Arians coming in full of confidence, bravado, 'swag' and a attitiude that "would have been a perfect fit for Chicago."

Then he said he interviewed Trestman and said he was thinking in his head "THIS guy is the head coach of the Chicago Bears franchise?"

I think that's when it really hit me. The reporter was saying he was shocked looking back at the hiring and passing over of Bruce.

Leaves a bad taste in my mouth lol. Oh well, cost Phil his job(rightfully so).

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Can we just assume that every nfl player played basketball at some point in their life? Can we just make that assumption so that it doesn't need to be mentioned every time a tall guy makes a catch?

weaponx24

DA BEARS!
Liked Posts:

Agree. Arians has done a stellar job this season with all the QB issues. And yeah, Fitz is a hell of a WR. Would also like to see him get a ring.

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
Benjamin make freak catches and drops easy ones.

JZsportsfan

Liked Posts:
Can someone refresh my mind, why did the Bears trade Olsen again?

Boochee Man

Liked Posts:
I would definitely take MegaPunt over Drew Butler.

Ideal

Liked Posts:
I take back what I said about Bowels defense. Looks like he's on top of his game