2015 NFL Wild Card Weekend

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
For one, I don't think you watch enough Packer games and you likely don't watch them with objectivity. I will gladly be in the Packers/Bears in game threads next season and we can objectively discuss the officiating. I think you will be surprised.

Two, the Packers were so obviously screwed in the Fail Mary game that it was the final straw in bringing back the real officials. Were the replacements not aware of the NFL conspiracy?

Regardless, if the conspiracy is proven true instead of simply Bears fans whining about it I would complain about it. I like rules and I like them followed and enforced regardless of situation or time of the game.

Oh I know you will be in the Bears/Packers threads. Just like the last 15 years.…

As for the Fail Mary game, it's funny you had to bring up a game from 2 1/2 years ago to support your argument. Me? I'd only have to go back a little over a week ago. In the Lions game alone the Refs ruled an obvious Lacy fumble as a catch, called Intentional grounding on Stafford in the endzone that was highly questionable, ruled a successful 2 pt conversion no good, among other things. This must be part of that "Lambeau mystic" everyone talks about.

As for the "Fail Mary" game, I don't see how you can make any sort of argument about that game. That was possibly the worst officiated game in NFL history. Both teams got a lot of bogus calls. I see Packers fans like yourself will never get over it. I personally think the right call was made. NFL rules state that if two players from opposite teams both have control of the ball, than possession is rewarded to the Offense. Seattle was on offense. Funny how the normal refs came back instantly after that and were even given a long standing ovation at Lamblow. Pretty sure if any other team were to be in the situation the Pack were in the regular refs wouldn't have been rushed back. But they have to keep Golden Boy happy.

BTW do you remember a couple weeks ago and someone posted a graph that stated that the Packers have received the most favorable calls (since 2008 or so) while the Bears have received the fewest. That says it all.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
For one, I don't think you watch enough Packer games and you likely don't watch them with objectivity. I will gladly be in the Packers/Bears in game threads next season and we can objectively discuss the officiating. I think you will be surprised.

Two, the Packers were so obviously screwed in the Fail Mary game that it was the final straw in bringing back the real officials. Were the replacements not aware of the NFL conspiracy?

Regardless, if the conspiracy is proven true instead of simply Bears fans whining about it I would complain about it. I like rules and I like them followed and enforced regardless of situation or time of the game.

Also, I've seen every Packers game this year except the Panthers, 2nd Vikings game and Bucs game. So I think I've seen enough to judge.

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
You go ahead and focus on ancient history while I put more stock in recent history, as big a joke as the Lions might be, we have been dominated by a joke of a team the last two years. Personally I could care less about how good we were 30 years ago.

moron

Ancient history? What part of a joke of a franchise not having a SB trophy is ancient history? It is part of who they are...a joke.

Dumbass