2015 NFL Wild Card Weekend

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'd like an explanation on why Dez Bryant wasn't flagged for running on the field without his helmet to yell at the ref? That is an automatic 15 yard penalty.

Dallas Cowboys, thats why

Dchicago

Liked Posts:
And Stephen A will say "bad man Aaron Rodgers" 50 times and then they will talk about Lebron for 30 minutes.

Dallas played good. The front 7 of the packers wins- their secondary doesn't. So both the Cowboys and Packers D is an even match. It's going to be a tough game for both. However, Dallas should be able to run and get single coverage.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Dallas Cowboys, thats why

The picked up flag before that was unbelieveable. Wonder if the Lions coach had anything to say about it? Ditka or Papa Bear would have probably died on the field after that happened!

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
For all of you whining about how the refs gave the Cowboys the game, remember, they go to Lamblow next week. It will be a very different result.

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
It was most definitely an action worthy of suspension. Suh is a dirty pos and then on top of that he doesnt even have the balls to own up to it. Fuck that bastard.

Teddy KGB

Cultural Icon
Liked Posts:
I'd have given a shit about the cheating refs blowing the DPI call -

Except that twice down the stretch after the Lions "Lioned" it up on defense and twice got deserved penalties that kept Dallas alive on that last scoring drive.

At that point, I figured the call didn't even matter since the Lions didn't deserve to win that game anyway, with the way they did themselves in.

TheRivalry

Liked Posts:
And Stephen A will say "bad man Aaron Rodgers" 50 times and then they will talk about Lebron for 30 minutes.
Get ready for about 12 million references to the Ice Bowl from every media outlet in the country too. Looks like 20 degrees at kickoff. This game will be a ratings monster though. Look for record breaking viewership

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The ball has to be catchable. It hit the defenders shoulder with the receiver deeper downfield.

Despite your previous 682 douchebag posts, this one gets my vote as douchebag post of the year.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
It was probably a make up foag for the 3 missed PI calls against the Lions on Witten and Beasley.

No excuses.....the Lions are the Lions. Failures, historical losers, and chokers. Fatt Matt is now 0 & haha who is counting anymore on the road and as usual choked and cost his team with his turnovers. Business as usual.

Go Cowboys!!

That was one of the worst officiated games in my memory. How does the referee call pass interference on the play which was blatant and then let a guy talk him out of it? I think at one point in the game there were aboiut 5 straight penalties called on ticky tack crap.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I don't know what the rest of you guys think but adding that former ref in the broadcast is pretty bad television. Who cares what this guy thinks anyway?

TheRivalry

Liked Posts:
Adding a former official into the booth has been a reaction to the new and increasingly vague PI rules, along with the new rules designed to protect the players. Whether you like it or not, they have been able to clarify certain plays/penalties.

Grizz

Liked Posts:
People keep talking about the PI flag picked up, but why does no one talk about the Lion receiver holding onto the Cowboy defender's facemask right before the ball got there? Is everyone blind? If anything, they were offsetting penalties.

Dez on the field isn't an "automatic" penalty. Players come on the field all the time. It's up to the refs, they told him to get back and he did. No flag.

Lions stunk it up and lost the game themselves.

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
People keep talking about the PI flag picked up, but why does no one talk about the Lion receiver holding onto the Cowboy defender's facemask right before the ball got there? Is everyone blind? If anything, they were offsetting penalties.

Dez on the field isn't an "automatic" penalty. Players come on the field all the time. It's up to the refs, they told him to get back and he did. No flag.

He was basically stiff arming the defender the whole time. I don't like that sort of thing being called PI anyway. QBs get rewarded for underthrows

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Talk about ignoring the obvious.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
That call totally ignored basic officiating rules and not throwing the flag on that idiot coming out onto the field just compounded the lunacy. Think about this:

Both of those penalties should have been called. The pass interference gives the Lions the ball on the Boys 30 yard line while the unsportsmanlike penalty puts them at the 15 with a first and ten. At least the Lions get a field goal and take time off of the clock in the process. That is a nine point lead. A decent kick-off pins the Boys back at the 20 at a minimum needing TWO Scores to win the game.

The Lions were robbed in that game. As much as I dislike the Lions, I hate Jerry Jones more than any other owner in football. Fuck the Boys!

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
That call totally ignored basic officiating rules and not throwing the flag on that idiot coming out onto the field just compounded the lunacy. Think about this:

Both of those penalties should have been called. The pass interference gives the Lions the ball on the Boys 30 yard line while the unsportsmanlike penalty puts them at the 15 with a first and ten. At least the Lions get a field goal and take time off of the clock in the process. That is a nine point lead. A decent kick-off pins the Boys back at the 20 at a minimum needing TWO Scores to win the game.

The Lions were robbed in that game. As much as I dislike the Lions, I hate Jerry Jones more than any other owner in football. Fuck the Boys!

Maybe they should stop stomping on people and they won't get screwed in the playoffs. :shrug:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk