2015 NFL Wild Card Weekend

justaChifan

Liked Posts:
GB at Seattle for the Halas Trophy

That's for the trophy named after him, George Halas is puking right now in heaven.
Current Bears have a long way to go unfortunately

JZsportsfan

Liked Posts:
I initially wanted the Cowboys to win because I have always liked Romo, and well fuck Detroit. But at the end there I realized it would be much better to face the Cowboys than the Lions, and perhaps Detroit could beat Seattle. Was a win-win I guess. Good to see Detroit be 1 and done

JZsportsfan

Liked Posts:
Could you imagine the meltdown on this board if we were in this game and they picked up that flag, lets be real folks.

Over/Under 15 threads

Or if this benefited GB, over/under 10 threads

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Tough game next week. The two teams I hate the most, Packers and Cowboys. I'm actually going for Green Bay in that one. Cowboys secondary going against Rodgers is a scary matchup.

JZsportsfan

Liked Posts:
Suh crying at his presser

He's like the bully at the end of a movie. Probably crying cuz he knows his run in Detroit is over

JZsportsfan

Liked Posts:
Yeah Skip will talk about how Rodgers is garbage, followed by Smith saying "He's a bad man".

Newblood

Liked Posts:
Tough game next week. The two teams I hate the most, Packers and Cowboys. I'm actually going for Green Bay in that one. Cowboys secondary going against Rodgers is a scary matchup.

You don't think the Cowboys offense has a better chance of exploiting the GB defense?

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Coincidence that they pick up flag after the head of officials was seen on Jerry Jones party bus?

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
You don't think the Cowboys offense has a better chance of exploiting the GB defense?

Yes I do. Packers defense is not great but they will make enough plays. As for the Cowboys secondary, the Packers may not punt next week. Even if the Cowboys play well, they will not be able to hold off Rodgers. Only chance is if Rodgers reinjures his calf.

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
I'd like an explanation on why Dez Bryant wasn't flagged for running on the field without his helmet to yell at the ref? That is an automatic 15 yard penalty.

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
skip is gonna say "My dallas cowboys" about 50 times

And Stephen A will say "bad man Aaron Rodgers" 50 times and then they will talk about Lebron for 30 minutes.

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
It was probably a make up foag for the 3 missed PI calls against the Lions on Witten and Beasley.

No excuses.....the Lions are the Lions. Failures, historical losers, and chokers. Fatt Matt is now 0 & haha who is counting anymore on the road and as usual choked and cost his team with his turnovers. Business as usual.

Go Cowboys!!

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Cowboys gift wrapped that game....sad. How do u pick up that flag in that situation lol