2015 NFL Wild Card Weekend

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
no but I think they will goto the sb luck is right on the edge of elite and I think he takes that next step in the playoffs this year

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Luck is so money why don't we ever draft that guy for qb

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
there are shit tons of examples of qb's that are great ones who weren't 1 picks...just for goddam once why cant that be us

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
this is why I hate watching the great young qb's it always pisses me off because we have never really had one haha fuckin outside cutty and Kramer we haven't had a decent qb it boggles the fucking mind

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
you would think by now we could have just been blindfolded and throwing darts at a board and got one

-Cago34-

CCS Mock Draft Champion
Donator
Liked Posts:
there are shit tons of examples of qb's that are great ones who weren't 1 picks...just for goddam once why cant that be us

^^^this is exactly why desburp will always outmeatball you. You're like the Robin to his Batman when it comes to meatballin' bro. Go crown his ass, NOW.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
^^^this is exactly why desburp will always outmeatball you. You're like the Robin to his Batman when it comes to meatballin' bro. Go crown his ass, NOW.

game.of_.thrones.s01e06.crown_.gif

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I believe I saw before the game that Dalton has never thrown a pass in the playoffs while leading. If that was true it still is. Poor guy.

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
AFC games are so lame. And this game blows.

I don't mind this game. I'd like to see the Bengals finally win a playoff game. And I'd like to see Luck lose. Nothing against the guy. I just don't like how he has been labeled a future Hall of Famer since Day One. So I have something to root for although it looks like I'll be disappointed.

JZsportsfan

Liked Posts:
Only game that matters to me is the next one. I like Romo a lot so I would like to see him get a win. But Dallas is a team that scares me, and could come into Lambeau and get a win

Mitchapalooza

Only game that matters to me is the next one. I like Romo a lot so I would like to see him get a win. But Dallas is a team that scares me, and could come into Lambeau and get a win

I just don't want Detroit to have the satisfaction of a playoff win.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't mind this game. I'd like to see the Bengals finally win a playoff game. And I'd like to see Luck lose. Nothing against the guy. I just don't like how he has been labeled a future Hall of Famer since Day One. So I have something to root for although it looks like I'll be disappointed.

reminds me of a qb I hate

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

I like Romo too. I also have Murray and Bryant on my fantasy team so I am hoping for a Cowboy win. I used to hate the Cowboys but these guys are more likable than the Superboys of the 90's.