2018-19 Bulls tank thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
well, the bulls beat Lebron in the tank tournament.

What a sad showing by the bulls. Watching Leroy retire to LA and stop playing defense is a sad closing argument for his goat campaign.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
I think Garland is a reach that high in the lottery. That's why, if they aren't able to get Zion or Ja, I'd rather them just trade the pick to acquire Conley or Holiday. Very good, established PGs who've been to the playoffs, play D and can shoot. We aren't getting any FAs right now anyway.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
1. Zion
2. Morant
3. Barrett
4. White

Those 4 players all look good to me as fits.

For speed...culver and hunter remind me a little of Dunn. I suppose SGs that can defend would compliment Lavine well enough if they keep Lavine,

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
1. Zion
2. Morant
3. Barrett
4. White

Those 4 players all look good to me as fits.

For speed...culver and hunter remind me a little of Dunn. I suppose SGs that can defend would compliment Lavine well enough if they keep Lavine,

Lavine will absolutely be a bull next year

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
How good is Zion?

After 10 minutes against Syracuse he could go sit down, never come back to a gym, never work out for a team, and go be the first to shake Mr.Cleans mutated child from all those chemical fumes.

His work here in college is done.
15 of Dukes 23. 6 rebounds 2 offensive. Dunks, free throws, three pointers. Charles fucking Barkley.

dreadpirateroberts

Liked Posts:
How good is Zion?

After 10 minutes against Syracuse he could go sit down, never come back to a gym, never work out for a team, and go be the first to shake Mr.Cleans mutated child from all those chemical fumes.

His work here in college is done.
15 of Dukes 23. 6 rebounds 2 offensive. Dunks, free throws, three pointers. Charles fucking Barkley.

What a beast. I don’t care about the fit at this point. We’ll figure it out later. Just give me Zion. I don’t wanna hear people argue that we need to take Morant over Zion if we won the lottery.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Give me Zion.

Coby White is a hell of a player. Second-best PG in this class to me but I dont know if you can take him at 3 or 4.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Zion ended 13 of 13 for 29...showed charisma, pride, and heart.

Luke Maye is a different challenge all together. Tonight is can’t miss b-ball. 8 pm central. Get in bed. Poor the hot Todd...no, you ain’t dreaming.

dreadpirateroberts

Liked Posts:
Zion: 31 PTS, 11 REB, 13-19 FG including the game-winning shot

:pray::pray::pray:

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
That guy alone is worth the price of admission. It’s too bad they couldn’t tank as bad as New York did

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
This season was a massive failure--not because of the record but because they didn't do enough to get Zion (unless they get astronomically lucky).

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
This season was a massive failure--not because of the record but because they didn't do enough to get Zion (unless they get astronomically lucky).

If I put on my NBA conspiracy hat, maybe Silver actually rewards the Bulls not actually tanking.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
1. Zion
2. “Ja Man” “you’ll be ja man too..”
5. White
6. Barrett
I still suspect

dreadpirateroberts

Liked Posts:
That guy alone is worth the price of admission. It’s too bad they couldn’t tank as bad as New York did

That is what I've been saying. He is a big draw. In his recent mailbag article, Sam Smith said he would pick Morant over Zion if the Bulls won the lottery. I get that Morant fills a bigger need than Zion would. However, it is Zion fucking Williamson. If he is being called the next Barkley/Griffin, you take him no matter if he fits or not. A perfect example of this is the 1984 draft. The Trail Blazers needed a center so they took Bowie over Jordan. Look at how that turned out. Zion is a superstar. At this point, it is clear that Jerry and Michael care more about money than winning. Zion is a lot more attractive over Morant when it comes to potential money. People will come to the games because of him, regardless if they are Bulls fans or not. His jerseys will sell out, he'll be on billboards everywhere, and there will be constant TV coverage on him. If we won the lottery, Zion is going to be the pick, regardless of need. I don't understand why people want to argue otherwise. At this point, he would bring in a lot more money for the Reinsdorfs than Morant would.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Sam Smith has no business sense

Forget griffin. This guy is going to be money like Shaq was. This kid had over a million followers on ig in high school. So damn marketable. Market wise you are selling a super hero like Shaq was. Talent wise you are right he is probably more Barkley which I would take in a heart beat. This kid will make bulls basketball fun again. It will make us forget a little about the dimwit ownership and garpax

I’m sorry but rest of the draft is so meh to me. This guy over shadows the fuck out of the rest of the talent

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers

1.5% isn’t astronomical

Also, side note...this Tennessee/Kentucky game is electric

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sam Smith has no business sense

Forget griffin. This guy is going to be money like Shaq was. This kid had over a million followers on ig in high school. So damn marketable. Market wise you are selling a super hero like Shaq was. Talent wise you are right he is probably more Barkley which I would take in a heart beat. This kid will make bulls basketball fun again. It will make us forget a little about the dimwit ownership and garpax

I’m sorry but rest of the draft is so meh to me. This guy over shadows the fuck out of the rest of the talent

I see a lot of potential to be a difference maker in ja Morant ganr. He ain’t no Austin Rivers PG. he looks select. Jitterbug explosion.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Sam Smith is an idiot. I still think New York will “luck into” the #1 pick. That team has been a shit show for way to long and they need a franchise changing talent like Zion.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
You would think a guy who covered the Bulls during Jordan and even wrote a book about it would know you should never pass on a guy like Zion to draft for need.

Status
Not open for further replies.