Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
This team really should beat the Knicks at home tomorrow night. But we will see...

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I admire that still has that much passion to type all that out.

He was def one of our best posters early on. Huge die-hard fan.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Sloppy early on. Woof.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Bobby staring down Wendell. lol

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Nice game for Dunn early on here.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
COBY. WHITE.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
Coby the new Gordon. It Was Written.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Once Wendell gets a consistent jump shot he’s going to be a very nice player. And what a night for Coby. He couldn’t miss.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Now get Lauri playing at a high-level and we might have something here.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I´ve finally been back this season watching every Bulls game! :)

My first takeaways:

Good:
- defensive intensity is looking good so far. I love how they keep being able to generate so many turnovers! That´s the part of Boylan I like. He at least has them trying hard every night.
- ball movement. The whole team is playing pretty unselfish, which is a good sign and keeps the defense guessing.
- Wendell, Thaddeus, Coby. I think they are doing fine and what was expected out of them. Nothing spectacular so far but very solid and definitely not underachieving.

So So:
- Tomas Satoransky: Had a breakout game the other night but is normally not dangerous enough. I sometimes wonder if Arcidiacono would work better as a starter since he is a better shooter, defender and turns the ball over less.

Bad:
- defending the outside shot! In todays league you die by this on a regular base!
- shot selection. We take way too many contested jumpshots with enough time left on the clock to create a better play.
- below average shooting. Even most of the wide open shots are not falling. This is not a jump shooting team, attack the rim!
- coaching: I almost lost it when the Bulls switched every pick´n roll with James Harden involved. How often could he easily create his shot against our slow PF or C??? If you don´t see that and start to avoid these missmatches you have no business coaching an NBA team! Also I´m not a big fan of the 3 guard lineup...
- anything I´ve seen from Daniel Gafford is that this guy is a hustler! I don´t understand why he doesn´t see any minutes in games where we get toastet on the glasses?
- Zach & Lauri: Our 2 best weapons are disappearing on offense on a nightly base. They should easily average at least 25 PPG & 18 PPG.
- finishing games: The record could and should be a lot better by now! Looking at that easy schedule they could be at 6-4 rather than being 3-7.

On a sidenote: If anything the Bulls PR section is doing a good job trying to give this team an identity. The Run with us episodes on YouTube are great. Watching a young team grow is kind of fun, but that only works for 2-3 seasons maximum. Only a matter of time before everyone loses their patience...

Right now it Looks like they could have the potential to make the playoffs with a big portion of luck. But only if they get their shit together and close out those games they should win. If they don´t adjust and keep going on giving games away, this will be a 30 win season.

Great post, but the key was summarized by your coaching incredulity. "If you don't see that you have no business coaching an NBA team."

Its really hard for me to analyze and critique the players when there is so much that appears lacking in the coaching department from lack of accountability on shot selection and turnovers, to jackass rotations and your most valuable player expressing he doesn't know where he fits the offense.

We look like a 90's team trying to play in an alien league.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Am I to get excited after a win over the most dysfuntional franchise in sports?

I am still trying to figure out how we gave them one of their wins before their coach got fired. We lost to the knicks worst team this decade.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
I like being optimistic about my sports teams.

But a win over the Knicks should happen. When this supposed playoff hunt team actually sniffs .500, then we might have hope. Otherwise everyone is just having their time wasted with headcase coaches and executives.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I like being optimistic about my sports teams.

But a win over the Knicks should happen. When this supposed playoff hunt team actually sniffs .500, then we might have hope. Otherwise everyone is just having their time wasted with headcase coaches and executives.

I don't see a .500 team anymore. Maybe .450 if they stay healthy.... but .400 likely. We can't beat good teams and play down to bad teams.

Not apoligizing for my current mood, this an extremely dark time across the spectrum of Chicago sports.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Feel like they are starting to get better. tonight's game came down to Milwaukee having a superstar and the Bulls not having one. Freaking Kris Dunn and Arc were guarding Giannis.

Lauri has been a disappointment.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Feel like they are starting to get better. tonight's game came down to Milwaukee having a superstar and the Bulls not having one. Freaking Kris Dunn and Arc were guarding Giannis.

Lauri has been a disappointment.

Exactly...lauri’s play has been the difference so far. If he was playing to his capabilities, the bulls would likely have a winning record right now. His shooting has been atrocious. If he wakes up from it, they should go on a nice run...especially if OPJ gets healthy

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Lauri is a fucking pussy. No other way to put it. Wendell has been injured all year and he's still going out and giving it 100%. Perfect example was yesterday, I believe in the 4th quarter, Lauri was on the perimeter with a guard on him. Kris Dunn had to tell him to get in the fucking post. It really sucks because I believe he could potentially be a great player. We've seen shades of it. He's just more content sitting on the 3 point line and letting everyone else do the work.