2019-2020 Season IGT

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The old Bobby Portis revenge game. He gave us the eyes. Talked smack to our bench. He looked really angry that he wasn't a lifetime Bull.

Basically Bobby Portis was really angry, and the state of the current Chicago Bulls is such that they couldn't stop his wrath, is the best possible way to summarize this game.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
The old Bobby Portis revenge game. He gave us the eyes. Talked smack to our bench. He looked really angry that he wasn't a lifetime Bull.

Basically Bobby Portis was really angry, and the state of the current Chicago Bulls is such that they couldn't stop his wrath, is the best possible way to summarize this game.

He was seeing red.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
When you can't play defense you tend to hemorrhage away leads in a few heart beats in this league.

Lauri is awesome. Lavine is an offensive force. White is a rookie that will be someone. Everyone else is just a guy in this league, and happen to be a guy on a team with no accountability, vision, or purpose. We are just kinda out there and have individuals with special atributes.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
I feel like it's too early for the Bulls to start disappointing me already. wow.

Tough loss for sure. They are still young and figuring out how to close teams out and win...especially on the road. Hopefully they progress throughout the season. They really need Otto to be the Otto from the post trade deadline last year...otherwise, they have nobody to play the 3 spot really.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Tough loss for sure. They are still young and figuring out how to close teams out and win...especially on the road. Hopefully they progress throughout the season. They really need Otto to be the Otto from the post trade deadline last year...otherwise, they have nobody to play the 3 spot really.

With the way he’s playing, we’d be better off with Shaq out there. At least we know he’ll defend at a high level. There were several possessions tonight where Otto just didn’t even try at all on defense. Maybe he’s playing hurt? Somethings got to be up with him

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Imagine Bobby Portis being the best player om the court no matter which two teams are playing eachother.

Thats how bad this is.

For one game he was. But let’s not get too worked up over Bobby...he’s coming off the bench for a bad knicks team still...he isn’t anything to get upset about being gone from the bulls. Just a guy that will always play his best against us now.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
...a Knicks team that went out and signed 4 veteran power forwards over the off season. Just embarrassing going those last three and a half minutes not scoring a point.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Of course Bulls lose to Bobby crazy eyes Portis...what a revenge game

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
They were literally chanting Bobby Portis' name in the Garden. Unreal.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
They were literally chanting Bobby Portis' name in the Garden. Unreal.

Every dog has its day...a blind squirrel finds a nut eventually...so on and so on....

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I feel like it's too early for the Bulls to start disappointing me already. wow.
I don't know, I think I am passed that. I hate watching these players young careers wasted on a team 3 steps behind the league. I just see wasted miles being put on guys with potential for a team that doesn't have its shit together.

Our med and training staff are retained based on loyalty the same as the front office. This isn't a "competitive" team, its a family competing against organizations that are competitive to the nth degree at every single staff position.

We don't look like a team that has a clue what to do in this league and we haven't even seen the good modern teams yet. The Raptors being an anomaly team with their own style.

We don't have any idea how to defend the 3. Its records every night for our opponents despite having great team length.

I don't think its too early to fire everybody 10 games into this season. Our owner is most likely past competance with a family too afraid to challenge and get kicked out of the will. This thing needs to be blown up, they don't have to look this badly. This coach isn't up to par. There is no accountability based on shot selection we have seen going all the way back since Thibs left. How can you not have shot selection accountability?

Are we even concerned with playing quality NBA defense or we will take our 20% chance to win a three point contest if we out rebound them by 10?

The Bulls have a unique team but choose to play the worst style possible of the modern NBA for their skill set. We have no innovative ideas to work this rosters advantages. I can't stand to watch the Bulls. It makes me physically sick to watch basketball played like this.

This is their chance because they might have drafted a couple other max players to pair with free agents for a couple years...Lauri and a chance White reaches that level.

My opinion is that Lavine is a special player with special atributes a good coach could design plays to gain advantages, but we aren't going to see that here and instead are going to get 8 stupid turnovers and 4 bad shots a game out of our max player, and it never changes or looks like he has even been talked to.

Last edited:

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
me tries to be positive about the potential of this team...

xFW5pYf.gif

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
I don't know, I think I am passed that. I hate watching these players young careers wasted on a team 3 steps behind the league. I just see wasted miles being put on guys with potential for a team that doesn't have its shit together.

Our med and training staff are retained based on loyalty the same as the front office. This isn't a "competitive" team, its a family competing against organizations that are competitive to the nth degree at every single staff position.

We don't look like a team that has a clue what to do in this league and we haven't even seen the good modern teams yet. The Raptors being an anomaly team with their own style.

We don't have any idea how to defend the 3. Its records every night for our opponents despite having great team length.

I don't think its too early to fire everybody 10 games into this season. Our owner is most likely past competance with a family too afraid to challenge and get kicked out of the will. This thing needs to be blown up, they don't have to look this badly. This coach isn't up to par. There is no accountability based on shot selection we have seen going all the way back since Thibs left. How can you not have shot selection accountability?

Are we even concerned with playing quality NBA defense or we will take our 20% chance to win a three point contest if we out rebound them by 10?

The Bulls have a unique team but choose to play the worst style possible of the modern NBA for their skill set. We have no innovative ideas to work this rosters advantages. I can't stand to watch the Bulls. It makes me physically sick to watch basketball played like this.

This is their chance because they might have drafted a couple other max players to pair with free agents for a couple years...Lauri and a chance White reaches that level.

My opinion is that Lavine is a special player with special atributes a good coach could design plays to gain advantages, but we aren't going to see that here and instead are going to get 8 stupid turnovers and 4 bad shots a game out of our max player, and it never changes or looks like he has even been talked to.

Sure, if you want to just make up numbers as you go

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
I didn't realize how bad Satoransky and Kornet have been until I looked at the numbers. Yikes. Pretty much everyone besides Lavine, Lauri, Coby and Wendell have been horrible. And Lauri really hasn't done much outside of his monster game agains the Hornets. Surely all these guys won't keep shitting the bed.