Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
In my home league, the guy in first has a real trash ass team, but has a PA that will barely be over 1000 after this week. In 11 fucking games. He's barely cracking 100 each week and just keeps winning. Meanwhile, if I put up less than 130, I lose. Everyone I play scores above their average output every week. It's the most annoying shit.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I haven’t paid much attention to Ridley, but I imagine he’s been the disappointment on your roster

Ridley has been one of my more consistent performers. He usually puts up around 15 each week easy. He's still a top 10 WR even after missing a game and going out early in the other. It was when he got hurt that killed me because it was the same time Chubb was down while Zeke and Taylor were really struggling. Godwin's been disappointing, and Lockett is the boom or bust guy.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Ridley has been one of my more consistent performers. He usually puts up around 15 each week easy. He's still a top 10 WR even after missing a game and going out early in the other. It was when he got hurt that killed me because it was the same time Chubb was down while Zeke and Taylor were really struggling. Godwin's been disappointing, and Lockett is the boom or bust guy.

and claypool is the guy you want to play but are too afraid of the busy week to do so. I’ve got him and know that feeling. Godwin has been really disappointing. I felt like he was in line for a 100 catch season when I drafted him in one league.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
and claypool is the guy you want to play but are too afraid of the busy week to do so. I’ve got him and know that feeling. Godwin has been really disappointing. I felt like he was in line for a 100 catch season when I drafted him in one league.

I'm gonna be furious if Godwin doesn't at least get six tonight because I could've literally plugged in anyone off my bench and had a W already. I'm already on full tilt that the Browns took out Chubb at the goal line on both trips down there where I could've already gotten the six I needed.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
In my home league, the guy in first has a real trash ass team, but has a PA that will barely be over 1000 after this week. In 11 fucking games. He's barely cracking 100 each week and just keeps winning. Meanwhile, if I put up less than 130, I lose. Everyone I play scores above their average output every week. It's the most annoying shit.
I have a guy in a league that this happens to every single year. He won the league last year with the most trash ass team. This year, he's sitting in 3rd and his RBs could literally be dropped (Darrell Henderson and Fournette). Scores 100 every week and still wins. Makes it worse because he's cocky as shit about it and how he's a great fantasy player.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I'm going to be on a 3 game skid unless Kupp/Gronk can outscore Robert Woods by 16 points tonight.

I can't wait to get CMC, Golladay and Mostert back. Feel like I've been bitten by the injury bug all year as I also have Miles Sanders.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I have a guy in a league that this happens to every single year. He won the league last year with the most trash ass team. This year, he's sitting in 3rd and his RBs could literally be dropped (Darrell Henderson and Fournette). Scores 100 every week and still wins. Makes it worse because he's cocky as shit about it and how he's a great fantasy player.

I fucking hate that shit. I'm never on the right side of those. Ever. I'm on the opposite end every year. My team's are usually stacked as fuck and I have to get career games every week to pull out slim victories. And it's not even like the guys I play go off, their team does jack shit in general but they get all the TDs. The guy I played this week had his highest output in two months. All but one player on his team has a TD. I always get beat by trash role players too. When you see some random ass RB or WR score two+ TDs, I'm probably going against him. I find that more annoying than Kelce going off or some shit.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I'm going to be on a 3 game skid unless Kupp/Gronk can outscore Robert Woods by 16 points tonight.

I can't wait to get CMC, Golladay and Mostert back. Feel like I've been bitten by the injury bug all year as I also have Miles Sanders.

That's gonna be tight, but I can see you pulling it off. Everyone has been bitten at RB. I usually make more trades, but everyone needs RBs this season lol. I'd rather have the depth the way it's gone.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
That's gonna be tight, but I can see you pulling it off. Everyone has been bitten at RB. I usually make more trades, but everyone needs RBs this season lol. I'd rather have the depth the way it's gone.
Yeah and the worst part about it was the guy I'm playing has Kelce. That last second TD really fucked me. I would have felt pretty confident without that. Fantasy is so frustrating lol

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Yeah and the worst part about it was the guy I'm playing has Kelce. That last second TD really fucked me. I would have felt pretty confident without that. Fantasy is so frustrating lol

LOL tell me about it. Here is my opponents stat line this week. And the one guy without a TD was Emmanuel Sanders, who had a deep TD called back by penalty:

Screenshot 2020-11-23 103652.png

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
I'm gonna be furious if Godwin doesn't at least get six tonight because I could've literally plugged in anyone off my bench and had a W already. I'm already on full tilt that the Browns took out Chubb at the goal line on both trips down there where I could've already gotten the six I needed.

chubb cost me a W last week with that going out of bounds shit at the 1. He didn’t even need to do that, the scenario didn’t call for it really

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
chubb cost me a W last week with that going out of bounds shit at the 1. He didn’t even need to do that, the scenario didn’t call for it really

Almost cost me too. Luckily the rest of my guys had good all around games to bail me out.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I am getting the W anyhow, but after scoring points on my bench all year...I finally started Joe Burrow on Sunday.

I would like to apologize to the city of Cincinnati for that.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I am getting the W anyhow, but after scoring points on my bench all year...I finally started Joe Burrow on Sunday.

I would like to apologize to the city of Cincinnati for that.

That shit sucked. Hopefully he comes back strong.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
My team grabs their lunch pail and goes to work.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My team grabs their lunch pail and goes to work.

My team in this league took about a month off without notice, came back for a week, then skipped town for the holiday four days early.

Also...fuck Matt Stafford.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
You guys are lucky I didn't win this week... ended my playoff chances.