2021 breakout candidates.

Decatur Staley

CBMB Legend
Donator
Liked Posts:
I expect Kmet to be far more involved with around 5+ targets a game. Not sure he quite breaks out this year, but expect a big step forward with a promising future by end of year.

I don't see that happening unless Jimmy Graham is cut or injured.

Last year Graham has 76 tgts and Kmet had 44... Even if they reverse roles (which isn't going to happen), he'd have to take targets away from Graham.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I expect Kmet to be far more involved with around 5+ targets a game. Not sure he quite breaks out this year, but expect a big step forward with a promising future by end of year.

I think Robert Quinn has a big bounce back of a year. He will be healthy to start the year along with a much stronger DL with Goldman coming back and shoring up the run game.
I think we all hope you're right with R.Quinn who i've also been saying that i think he'll produce this year and get double digit sacks.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
I don't see that happening unless Jimmy Graham is cut or injured.

Last year Graham has 76 tgts and Kmet had 44... Even if they reverse roles (which isn't going to happen), he'd have to take targets away from Graham.
He did start taking targets from Graham, particularly out if the redzone.

The last 6 games of the year, including the playoff game he averaged just over 5 targets per game. I expect that to continue. He won't get many huge chunk plays, but provide a nice outlet here and there to keep the QB in rhythm and move the chains.