2021 CCS Fantasy League

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Holy shit!! I've never won anything like this before!!! I got 1st pick in a mock once, but I chose it.

bundy Yeah.gif Cramer whoah boobs.gif

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
It’s ok I will prevail. Just realized we are drafting tomorrow. I don’t think I’ve ever been so unprepared

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
It’s ok I will prevail. Just realized we are drafting tomorrow. I don’t think I’ve ever been so unprepared

lol yeah, it’s not like anyone gave you a heads up on where you’re drafting or anything ?

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
lol yeah, it’s not like anyone gave you a heads up on where you’re drafting or anything ?
7 seems rough, outside the top RB talent but early enough you don’t want to reach either. We shall see. I might have to get creative

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
7 seems rough, outside the top RB talent but early enough you don’t want to reach either. We shall see. I might have to get creative
7 isn’t ideal, but IMO their will be a top RB available at 7 still. I’ve got 7 RB’s in that top tier. I’m sure you wouldn’t hate having aaron Jones or nick chubb

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
You and me both brother. I'm gonna come in tomorrow off the boat a little drizzled and draft all Bears!

Last edited:

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Is the draft still on despite the meltdown lol

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
You’re all fucked

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I forgot a defense

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
like someone else said…just play whomstever the bears are playing that week
that was me. Where was the reminder @ post? Some of us are busy doing adult things like disliking trolls into oblivion.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You’re all fucked

I'm not one to smack talk, but in my case, Yahoo's stupid AI crap begs to differ... ?

Funny, b/c my RB2&3 are soft fillers IMO (Davis or Ronald Jones). WR2/Flex is a dart throw between several iffy high ceilings (A Brown, D. Smith, M Williams, Bateman).
1629682201222.png

Several of you did really well me thinks. Many of my later targets went earlier and I had to reach a couple times. Fun n games!

Cheers!:beer:

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
that was me. Where was the reminder @ post? Some of us are busy doing adult things like disliking trolls into oblivion.

We know that you have a cell phone, and even the shitty ones have a calendar and alarm notifications that you can set.

Did you need a boomer to come knock on your bedroom door and tell you it was time to cook up a FF team?

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I'm not one to smack talk, but in my case, Yahoo's stupid AI crap begs to differ... ?

Funny, b/c my RB2&3 are soft fillers IMO (Davis or Ronald Jones). WR2/Flex is a dart throw between several iffy high ceilings (A Brown, D. Smith, M Williams, Bateman).
View attachment 13393

Several of you did really well me thinks. Many of my later targets went earlier and I had to reach a couple times. Fun n games!

Congrats on your preseason draft championship. Good luck with the regular season

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:

View attachment 13393

I always love these grades. I look forward to proving my lowest draft grade of the bunch wrong.

LoL I look forward to surprising you all with my lowest draft grade!

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
We know that you have a cell phone, and even the shitty ones have a calendar and alarm notifications that you can set.

Did you need a boomer to come knock on your bedroom door and tell you it was time to cook up a FF team?
That would be great but this is a low budget noob league. Cant afford the boomer reminder.

Nice draft btw. And i thought i wasn't trying.