2021 $ign Jameis Winston

BigBill

Liked Posts:
Winston is a thug. Constantly getting in trouble for theft and assaulting females when he was in college.

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I just don’t get some of you guys. Most everyone on here is telling me that we don’t have cap space to sign OLine that would actually make our team better. Some of the same people are supporting the idea to pay Winston who will likely never even see the field.

If we draft a QB then we will have the Rookie,Foles, and Winston all under contract with Foles starting th first few games until the rookie is brought in, and that is only if they do t start the rookie doesn’t start day 1.

Why would you guys want to over pay for a 3rd string QB when we could use that money to improve the OLine??

How can someone legitimately suggest this and also complain that Pace is an idiot for notfixing the OLine.

Bust

Liked Posts:
I just don’t get some of you guys. Most everyone on here is telling me that we don’t have cap space to sign OLine that would actually make our team better. Some of the same people are supporting the idea to pay Winston who will likely never even see the field.

If we draft a QB then we will have the Rookie,Foles, and Winston all under contract with Foles starting th first few games until the rookie is brought in, and that is only if they do t start the rookie doesn’t start day 1.

Why would you guys want to over pay for a 3rd string QB when we could use that money to improve the OLine??

How can someone legitimately suggest this and also complain that Pace is an idiot for notfixing the OLine.

Winston is playing for 1 million a year with the Saints. Cam Newton is playing 2 million year with Patriots.

You see the bloated contracts of QB's in todays NFL. This is all about bang for buck salary cap friendly depth moves. Bears should draft a project qb, stuck with Foles at 6 million and sign either Cam or Jameis.

Last edited: