***2021 NFL Draft IGT*** - DAY 1

Nelly

Liked Posts:
Aaron Rodgers does not want to play for the Packers, just reported by Schefter on ESPN. Rodgers is not budging.
If they've got to deal him, there's not really a better time than now. They could take that deal from San Francisco and then take Pitts/Chase at #3, which would be pretty funny cause they've seemingly refused to draft pass catchers for Rodgers.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
If they've got to deal him, there's not really a better time than now. They could take that deal from San Francisco and then take Pitts/Chase at #3, which would be pretty funny cause they've seemingly refused to draft pass catchers for Rodgers.
That would be funny. He is gone. Looks like Rodgers is set on not playing for the Packers no matter what.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Trading a hof qb to draft a te wouldn’t give me good feels if I was a pack fan. I guess you have to get pass the idea they already drafted their new franchise qb last year. But man Rodgers for a te lol

Nelly

Liked Posts:
Trading a hof qb to draft a te wouldn’t give me good feels if I was a pack fan. I guess you have to get pass the idea they already drafted their new franchise qb last year. But man Rodgers for a te lol
Well yea but ideally you'd never be in position to have to make that trade. If Rodgers is going to force their hand then you might as well make the most of a bad situation. Pitts is a unique talent and they'd get more than just that one pick.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Well yea but ideally you'd never be in position to have to make that trade. If Rodgers is going to force their hand then you might as well make the most of a bad situation. Pitts is a unique talent and they'd get more than just that one pick.
Would they be bold enough and say f love we like the qb options at 3 pick overall better like cardinals did a few years ago when they selected Murray?

Nelly

Liked Posts:
Would they be bold enough and say f love we like the qb options at 3 pick overall better like cardinals did a few years ago when they selected Murray?
Who are you liking there? You're picking from Fields, Lance and Jones... all of which would probably be about on equal footing with Jordan Love who has a year learning behind a HOF'er under his belt. If you're trading away Rodgers then I would think you'd want to set your new QB up to succeed as best possible, and drafting an elite pass catcher sure helps there. They're already returning their good ground game led by Aaron Jones and they'd still have their first rounder.

San Fran would give up the farm for him which would include at least next year's first as well.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I’ve been one the fields band wagon and kind of soured after the epilepsy report. But I have a feeling he’s going to rock in the nfl

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
Who are you liking there? You're picking from Fields, Lance and Jones... all of which would probably be about on equal footing with Jordan Love who has a year learning behind a HOF'er under his belt. If you're trading away Rodgers then I would think you'd want to set your new QB up to succeed as best possible, and drafting an elite pass catcher sure helps there. They're already returning their good ground game led by Aaron Jones and they'd still have their first rounder.

San Fran would give up the farm for him which would include at least next year's first as well.
do they even have next years first?

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners